Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

Discus and support Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise. Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAF123-[xboxvenue], Feb 1, 2023.

1. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise.

Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me straight back to add an address so i cant do that. When trying to request a call back it just says there is an error.

:)

DAF123-[xboxvenue], Feb 1, 2023
  2. DAF123-[xboxvenue] Win User

Think it was around january/febuary last year, it's still showing that I have 2 weeks warranty left on it though and yes its in the same region.
  3. DAF123-[xboxvenue] Win User

I've used Chrome on PC and mobile also tried edge and downloaded firefox. None of them have worked.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know. And for the last resort, please try using a different browser in creating the order.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update. Can you please try using a different browser in creating the order?
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it and I apologize for the trouble. It seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. May I ask when did you purchase the console? Are you physically located on the same region where you purchased the console?
Thema:

1. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help - Similar Threads - Can't add address

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  7. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  8. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  9. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  10. Can't add email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add email address: Hi I have an email address I only use for my xbox. I have another email address I use for everything else. If I try and add the second email to my xbox account I get "This email address is...