Cant Add a Child Account to a Family

Discus and support Cant Add a Child Account to a Family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought and started playing a game on my new Xbox account. The problem is that the account is a child account which has restrictions that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeGabrielian, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Cant Add a Child Account to a Family

I recently bought and started playing a game on my new Xbox account. The problem is that the account is a child account which has restrictions that block me from accessing important features of the game. I tried adding a parent to the child accounts family
    but it gave me a an error message that said "There was a problem, please try adding that person again". No matter what I did, it kept giving me that error. The child account is not part of any other family and the parent account is for sure a parent account.
    Any solutions?

:)

JakeGabrielian, Dec 13, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Unable to Approve Child XBox Account

3. CarTzy Win User

Children's xbox accounts

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

modificación de miembro de familia[modification of family member]

Hi Sole_Z,

Thanks for your post! To have an adult account treated like a child account, simply add the adult account to a Microsoft Family as a child. The Microsoft family will then treat said account as a child. For more information on adding members to families check
    out: Add members to your Microsoft Family.

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't change xbox privacy settings

Hi KensWNBOX! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If those 2 accounts can't logg in the privacy settings site means they are child accounts, this means that during creation the age of the accounts was set as a child, this can't be changed after creation, as for Xbox will remain as a child account until enough time pass to become an adult

The message doesn't say you are in a family, it appears because child accounts cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings
Thema:

Cant Add a Child Account to a Family

1. Cant Add a Child Account to a Family - Similar Threads - Cant Add Child

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  4. Why cant i add an account on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i add an account on my xbox: Ive had to factory reset my xbox in the attempt to be able to sign into my xbox account but this just made it worse. When i click "Add new" it brings up the gray loading box for about 5 minutes...
  5. Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account: The title says it all. I cant add my phone number to redeem any reward from the Bing rewards. When adding says I need to get text or call on my phone number. Try to add phone number and says its...
  6. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  7. Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account: Hello, yesterday day I tried to sign in but I was unable to sign and I was then told to remove the account, and when I tried to sign in I was unable Pls help. 588b50fa-4974-45c7-b8ac-165f023ce575
  8. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. aaca355a-9702-4f2b-8312-2ee36f5c6018
  9. I cant add an account to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add an account to my xbox: Hello I was playing a game on my xbox a few days ago and it was working fine but then I turn my xbox on the next day And I couldn't sign in to my account. I then tried to search it on the internet...
  10. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...