cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

Discus and support cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought this game to play with my daughter but cant seem to connect the 2nd controller. There is a prompt in the top right hand corner that says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StorySabatino, Feb 13, 2021.

1. cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

Hi,

I bought this game to play with my daughter but cant seem to connect the 2nd controller.

There is a prompt in the top right hand corner that says add 2nd player by pressing A but nothing happens when I do this.

It is not a problem with the controllers, as they work in all other coop games, and whichever one I start the game with works, just cant add the 2nd player, not even on the start page.

Any ideas?

:)

StorySabatino, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Nameloi Win User

Lookin for a 4 player local co-op game, any ideas?

Monster Madness has 4 player couch coop and online multiplayer as well, although strangely there is no online coop. Its a really fun game but its from 2007.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

how to play Forza Horizon w/my son?

I just thought I might add if you flip over the back of any Xbox 360 game case and look toward the bottom it will have some of the features of the game and one will say 'Players' always check there to see if the game is couch coop as it will say for example
    'Players 1-4'
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

What games are for 2 players

5. mpv756 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

I ended up here because I have been fighting this for the last hour (local couch-coop on a cloud game) and was starting to look for answers. I filtered games by local coop so ALL games presented should allow you to play couch co-op.

Dodgeball Academia was the game we were trying to play. But it's me and the grandkids; so I have an Xbox account and they are just guests. Started game...put it in versus mode...2nd controller won't accept A button to bring player two in. However, pressing the guide button on the controller brings up the menu for all that stuff so it's connected. Finally just decided to download it and see what happens. Lo and behold it worked flawlessly. Player 2 joined no problem.

I really hope that both people on the couch don't have to have an account to play cloud gaming for local couch co-op. Hopefully just something with that game.

Anyone know that by chance?
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

4 Players one console

It would be easier to help you if you listed more information. What game are you trying to play? Not all games allow for 4 player couch coop.
Thema:

cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop

1. cant add 2nd player in Adventure Pals for couch coop - Similar Threads - cant add 2nd

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  4. Why cant i add an account on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i add an account on my xbox: Ive had to factory reset my xbox in the attempt to be able to sign into my xbox account but this just made it worse. When i click "Add new" it brings up the gray loading box for about 5 minutes...
  5. Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account: The title says it all. I cant add my phone number to redeem any reward from the Bing rewards. When adding says I need to get text or call on my phone number. Try to add phone number and says its...
  6. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  7. Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account: Hello, yesterday day I tried to sign in but I was unable to sign and I was then told to remove the account, and when I tried to sign in I was unable Pls help. 588b50fa-4974-45c7-b8ac-165f023ce575
  8. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. aaca355a-9702-4f2b-8312-2ee36f5c6018
  9. I cant add an account to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add an account to my xbox: Hello I was playing a game on my xbox a few days ago and it was working fine but then I turn my xbox on the next day And I couldn't sign in to my account. I then tried to search it on the internet...
  10. Cant add new credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add new credit card: Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right. First i tried to change current card information, but it also says i add it wrong. I tried to...