Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

Discus and support Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liiutasbugvis, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Redeem:

Microsoft 365 Family

Microsoft 365 Business Apps

Xbox. Please redeem this code on your console.

Any Ideas how to fix that?

:)

liiutasbugvis, Nov 23, 2020
  2. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Game pass 3 months from Discord

Hello is it 3 months Xbox Game pass or 3 months Free Nitro for Discord? When you try to redeem what happens?? What errors if any show up? Do you currently have an active Xbox Live account?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  6. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
Thema:

Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

1. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro - Similar Threads - Can't activate Game

2. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  6. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  7. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation: Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of account and my personal data, I fill the ones...
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards: I can't activate my gift cards every time I purchase them and try to ask something it always says something went wrong and I can't confirm it 40d2e75a-cedb-4586-978c-2f722335ecc6
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...