Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.

Discus and support Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought nitro on Discord and It gifted me 3 codes "PC Gamepass (1 month) - Gift to a friend" , "PC Game Pass (3 months)" , " Xbox Game Pass Ultimate",... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kNg4, Dec 14, 2022.

1. kNg4
    kNg4 Guest

I bought nitro on Discord and It gifted me 3 codes "PC Gamepass (1 month) - Gift to a friend" , "PC Game Pass (3 months)" , " Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", but whenever my friends or I try to activate one of them It says "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account". I mean what's the point of getting the codes as a gift if I can't activate them. Is there any fix for this?

:)

2. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. If you are seeing the error above, that means you do not meet the eligibility requirements to redeem the code. For more information, you may check out this link; https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/8....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. kNg4 Win User

Hi, I never activated any Game Pass code on Xbox before, the codes are just not working, no one can activate them, neither my friends. I gave the codes to some of my friends but it still doesn't work
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem redeeming your Game Pass code from Discord. If I may ask, were you previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription? If yes, I'm afraid you won't be able to redeem the code since it is for new subscribers only so in that case, what I can recommend is to redeem it on a different account or gift it to your friend or family member.

I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I received Code from Discord for 2 month Xbox Game pass ultimate. It's keeps saying i have to redeem it on different website.

I'm not 100% sure but usually Discord Game Pass codes are only for people that is not subscribed to game pass.

If you're a current Game Pass subscriber you may not be eligible for their Game Pass code. Did you check this with Discord?
Thema:

1. Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox. - Similar Threads - Can't activate Discord

2. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  6. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  7. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation: Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of account and my personal data, I fill the ones...
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards: I can't activate my gift cards every time I purchase them and try to ask something it always says something went wrong and I can't confirm it 40d2e75a-cedb-4586-978c-2f722335ecc6
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...