Can't access xbox store, (can't but anything).

Discus and support Can't access xbox store, (can't but anything). in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven't been able to purchase anything since yesterday, I'm getting code 0x00000193, any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Player 2b named, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Can't access xbox store, (can't but anything).

I haven't been able to purchase anything since yesterday, I'm getting code 0x00000193, any help would be appreciated.

:)

Player 2b named, Apr 27, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

You need to reset the Microsoft Store. It has gotten out-of-sync.

Right click on the Windows and select Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in the window

wsreset and press enter

Go have a snack. It will take a bit. You should be good-to-go after that. Let us know either way please!
  3. DEMONSKWiRL Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

Same here, Says I own the season pass in xbox store and it's installed but can't access anything in game
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Can't access anything

Hey there Harlem!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues trying to use your console.

I split your reply off of the thread it was on as we want to make sure that your issue get's the appropriate attention it needs to get hopefully resolved.

I looked up your code on our
    Error Status Code Search
    and this normally happens when your console has a problem hooking up to your network.

If the steps in the link or in our search don't work, I would suggest going to
    Settings> Network> Network Settings> Test Network Connection and let us know if you see any error when you do.

When you get a chance, try those steps outlined and let us know if that helped or of any errors you run into.

Thanks for reading!
  5. bloodbringer16 Win User

Can't access anything

Hi there

Your probably going to have to factory reset the console. When you factory reset click the option to keep games and apps so you don't have to reinstall all of them after it has reset
  6. SpencerB-Rad Win User

no connection to live

I am having a similar issue. My Xbox live is working, but I can't access the store to get to anything.
Thema:

1. Can't access xbox store, (can't but anything). - Similar Threads - Can't access store

2. My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...: Any ideas why I can't access the xbox networks? 2baa554e-1853-4c48-bfcc-7ec81ea1d47c
  3. Can't access Xbox store on series s but can on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Xbox store on series s but can on Xbox one: Can't access the Microsoft store on my Xbox series S. Network connection is good. Tells me to reload. have no issue accessing store on my Xbox one. 78ac8a03-6a8d-40af-b2e5-78ee4924cbc5
  4. I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.: Every time I try to access the DLC store it doesn't work. I restarted my game, xbox, and internet and nothing worked. It's been doing this for the past week or two. I'm starting a Rd Deer Great...
  5. I can't access Terraria in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access Terraria in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I purchased the game Terraria with a Microsoft gift card. I was told to go to my order history, where I successfully found the purchase. However, there was no option to open the game. I...
  6. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it: I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I also looked on the Xbox app and could not...
  7. Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox): So unfortunately, my minecraft has been "broken" for a while now. As i can't access my skins, character creator clothings, purchases from the minecraft store, or the minecraft store itself. Now I...
  8. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  9. Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?: I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard. Everytime I click on any of them it just stays on the dashboard - same on...
  10. Can't download ea access trial from new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download ea access trial from new store: For madden 21 there is a trial if you have ea access. But with the new store it doesn't let you download it. When clicking free trial it takes you to the ea access store page and that's it. This...