Can't access xbox profile- automatically redirects to support page

Discus and support Can't access xbox profile- automatically redirects to support page in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my Xbox account in my browser for the first time in a few years, but any attempt to sign in and view my profile redirects me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CatAttacks, Jul 1, 2022.

1. CatAttacks
    CatAttacks Guest

I'm trying to log into my Xbox account in my browser for the first time in a few years, but any attempt to sign in and view my profile redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one . Based on my birthday I have an under-18 account, but I am not part of a family group when I check the family page on my Microsoft account, so it doesn't make sense for me to be redirected to that page. I can access my Microsoft account fine on non-Xbox pages, this only happens when I try to sign in from any Xbox page or access my Xbox profile. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'd like to be able to access and edit my Xbox profile.

:)

CatAttacks, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Chris Hernandez1 Win User

The same thing is happening to me even though I changed my birthday, and I'm not part of a family.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today CatAttacks

Are you not able to see a "remove from family group" button after you click on the little three vertical dots next to "You" on family tab?

-----

If not try this:

Create a new account that can be considered as an adult account (try using another web browser or incognito mode).

Once done, add your main account as organizer via the link below. (you can see in the new account an "add member" button
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Please double check that you select your main account as organizer too, not member.

Once successfully added, sign out from your account everywhere and restart your PC
    Then log in your account again and try downloading the game.

Just to double check, please check if birthdate is more than 18 and change it if necessary
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Redirects to support page

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

When that happens, it means you're on a child account. Microsoft considers all accounts below 21 years as child accounts and the privacy settings page in inaccessible for them by default.

To change your privacy settings you'll need a parent/adult account. They'll need to add you to their family group as "Member", then go into that page and enable those settings for you.

The details are outlined here under the "Manage settings on Xbox.com" tab and "Manage a member's online safety and privacy settings" sub-tab.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  5. Dugnish Win User

Redirects to support page

Hi, Did you try to reset your password?
  6. AlexGlazer Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Thanks for your help Phil, but my main issue at the moment isn't that i can't access multiplayer in Minecraft, it's that I can't log into my box account on Xbox. If I was able to then I'd change the multiplayer setting. When i click on sign in on Xbox.com, i get immediately redirected to the support page instead pf the log in page but the support page doesn't load in, it just get stuck on the loading screen.
Thema:

1. Can't access xbox profile- automatically redirects to support page - Similar Threads - Can't access profile

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  8. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...: I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school...
  9. I can't access my friend's profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access my friend's profile: I have a friend known as FourMine1234. They are showing as "offline" and I can't add them as a friend. Did they get banned? did they block me? a44f5948-3a0c-4d06-b7d6-caf17985f48a
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil: Good evening, I changed my gamertag and since then I can't play Forza Horizon 4. [img] 2ec10a68-189c-4135-bcdf-1ef70b3ac07f