Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. A friend of mine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos Marí, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Carlos Marí
    Carlos Marí Guest

I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition.

A friend of mine has it, but i had the Battle Hardened skins locked.

:)

Carlos Marí, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass only gives the standard editions of games. You would have to purchase any additional content.
  3. MatthewMcCartney Win User

Xbox app on PC not recognizing GamePass ultimate subscription

I have this same issue. I can not download Back 4 Blood. When I go to the download page, I am told to sign up for the Ultimate Game pass which I already have. No download link, nothing.... I can download all the trash games but not Back 4 Blood.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it does not support 16-bit apps?

Hi, JMAC my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, you cannot directly run Back 4 Blood on the Windows Store as it doesn't support 16-bit applications. Back 4 Blood is a modern 64-bit game and therefore incompatible with the store's limitations. However, there are alternative way to play the game on your Windows 10 x64 bit system:

Play through Xbox Game Pass:

If you have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can download and play Back 4 Blood through the Xbox app on your PC. This includes Game Pass for PC and Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

Hi Tenebrarum,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forms. I'd be happy to answer that.

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition is not included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only the Standard edition is available from the Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC that comes with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can see from the

Forza Horizon 4 product page on the Microsoft Store
    that the Standard edition is included with Game Pass and the other more expensive editions are discounted with Game Pass, but not included.

Subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will give you early access to Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days before release but that is the only Ultimate edition content you'll get with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as of right now.

I hope that clears things up.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

It actually costs less to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, than to subscribe to 2 separate services(Game Pass + Xbox Live Gold).

Example:

Xbox Live Gold($69.99/yearly subscription) + Game Pass($11.99/mo.) = $213.87/yr.*

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($16.99/mo.) = $203.88/yr.*

There is also a current promotion for Game Pass Ultimate "Get first 2 months for $2":

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($2.00/2mo.) + ($16.99/mo.) = $171.90/yr*

*The above example is Canadian pricing.

Additionally, if you are already an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold, your first purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(up to a max. of 36 months).

For example, if you have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold and 6 months of Xbox Game Pass remaining on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it will also convert your existing memberships to Ultimate, making a total of 13 months
    of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. That's a pretty sweet deal right there!

Even if you don't game on PC, these savings alone should be enough incentive to purchase Game Pass Ultimate..... and you still have the added bonus of PC gaming, if you ever desire to do so in the future.

Save yourself some money, get access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and all its content, plus 4 day early access.

Go Ultimate, you owe it to yourself! ;)
Thema:

1. Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Cant access Blood

2. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  3. i cant access remote access in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access remote access in dev mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  4. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  5. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  6. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  7. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  8. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  9. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  10. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...