Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?

Discus and support Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard. Everytime I click on any of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elessar1191, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Elessar1191
    Elessar1191 Guest

I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard.

Everytime I click on any of them it just stays on the dashboard - same on MS Rewards, just leaves me on the App homepage.

I can't even access the Store via the pressing the Guide button on the controller.

I've only had these issues since the update to the store layout - which was a completely unnecessary update.

Any reason why this is?

A solution would be great, thanks

:)

Elessar1191, Sep 9, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Elessar1191,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Elessar1191 Win User

I think I solved the problem.

I didn't realise there was another update, which I eventually managed to get to download.

Still odd though that none of the dashboard links were working.
  4. Goggin716 Win User

I was invited to Preview Program but no EA Access

Im in the preview program, fully registered. When I click on the EA access hup app it says unavailable? Its one of the quests to sign up and use ea access. Anyone know why I cant download the ea access hub app?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

I just checked on the Store and the announcement trailer opens full screen when I click the A button. No clue why the OP can't
  6. spacelessshine Win User

Xbox preview update problems

For some reason when I get on my xbox I don't have a friends list I can't start or join a party, I can't access Xbox store but it is letting me watch Netflix so I know I am online
Thema:

1. Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions? - Similar Threads - Can't access Store

2. My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...: Any ideas why I can't access the xbox networks? 2baa554e-1853-4c48-bfcc-7ec81ea1d47c
  3. Can't access Xbox store on series s but can on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Xbox store on series s but can on Xbox one: Can't access the Microsoft store on my Xbox series S. Network connection is good. Tells me to reload. have no issue accessing store on my Xbox one. 78ac8a03-6a8d-40af-b2e5-78ee4924cbc5
  4. I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.: Every time I try to access the DLC store it doesn't work. I restarted my game, xbox, and internet and nothing worked. It's been doing this for the past week or two. I'm starting a Rd Deer Great...
  5. I can't access Terraria in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access Terraria in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I purchased the game Terraria with a Microsoft gift card. I was told to go to my order history, where I successfully found the purchase. However, there was no option to open the game. I...
  6. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it: I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I also looked on the Xbox app and could not...
  7. Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox): So unfortunately, my minecraft has been "broken" for a while now. As i can't access my skins, character creator clothings, purchases from the minecraft store, or the minecraft store itself. Now I...
  8. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  9. Can't download ea access trial from new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download ea access trial from new store: For madden 21 there is a trial if you have ea access. But with the new store it doesn't let you download it. When clicking free trial it takes you to the ea access store page and that's it. This...
  10. Não consigo acessar store pelo console[I can't access the store from the console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acessar store pelo console[I can't access the store from the console]: Toda vez q inicio o app store do console ,ele comeca a carregar e fecha ,volta pra tela inicial , nao consigo comprar ou ver jogos q estao fora do game pass,.nao sei o q fazer para solucionar...