can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything

Discus and support can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uncle Eugen, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Uncle Eugen
    Uncle Eugen Guest

what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access settings?!

:)

Uncle Eugen, Jan 5, 2018
  2. SUPERM0NKEY2
    SUPERM0NKEY2 Guest
    Help please

can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything [​IMG]

For some reason I can't access Xbox live and I can't play anything but my already downloaded games I can't even go to settings nor does anything show up on my home screen as the picture shows...is there anything to do in his case because holding the power
    button doesn't help

SUPERM0NKEY2, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Xbox one preview program bug.Need help

The preview program has bugged my xbox.I can't access anything from the home screen, (games, apps, settings, etc.) When I click on them it sends me back to the home screen.I don't know what to do.

xx4ssxxSlapedxx, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Power cycle the console. Then try re syncing your controller.

Geth, Jan 5, 2018
  5. BB00GA
    BB00GA Guest
    I'm having the exact same issue man

BB00GA, Jan 9, 2018
  6. OMG me too! We can't change the user or anything. The screen just goes dark.

Ange and Seth, Nov 1, 2018
  7. BB00GA Win User

I'm having the exact same issue man
  8. Ange and Seth Win User

OMG me too! We can't change the user or anything. The screen just goes dark.
  9. Geth Win User

Power cycle the console. Then try re syncing your controller.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Clarification with Home Xbox

As long as it's set as your Home, you should not have to be signed in for him to access anything. Double check that it is set as your Home. If it is, try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug the console, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  11. Jason Lazette Win User

Smartglass use

In having the same issue, except hitting the home button doesn't do anything
Thema:

1. can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything - Similar Threads - can't access settings

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  9. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...
  10. Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !: This is big issue! My account is set to adult, at the beginning. When I play Minecraft on my Android phone, it says "we can't connect because how your account is set for privacy and safety...