Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

Discus and support Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickK_67876876, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I pay an extra $5.00 a month to receive one thing and it just wont let me redeem it. I've reinstalled the Xbox app numerous times, and even resorted to downloading the garbage gamepass app where I can't even redeem all of the perks.

:)

NickK_67876876, Dec 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, it's a known issue and we have to wait for Microsoft to fix it, it's also happening to me and others. In the meantime, you can redeem some perks in the Xbox Game Pass app on your phone or console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  4. ngocphi Win User

Problems with Game Share of Game Pass Ultimate

That's the thing ultimate and regular gamepass games are the same

Only thing different is you can't access is cloud and perks

Only the subscriber can as it requires the person to sign in and they can only be signed in on one console

And only the subscriber can roam with the ultimate

And gameshare is only a console feature and doesn't apply to other platforms

Well gamepass pc is anothrr exception

Because gamepass pc has pc titles too

But the libraries other then platform specific games will work regardless

It's only cloud and pc titles you can't access from consoles without the subscriber being loged in

Unless we are talking about pcs here then thata a different story

Gamepass ultimate doesn't share on pc

It a console only feature

The subscriber must be signed into the pc xbox app and download the content on the pc

And then logged out on the xbox app not the pc to let you sign in but this will not work for cloud games

Please keep in mind if you have xbox one's or series consoles you can use the games and install the games locally under gameshare

Except for pc titles of course
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass perks

Hello isaacroser-bardebes,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your perks. Where are you trying to access your perks: Console, Mobile or PC?

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is active. Perks are an added benefit for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. If you need to, upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions by joining Ultimate. Go to:

Xbox Game Pass

On the PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows, then click on Perks

On a mobile device

1. Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone (if you haven't already)
    2. Once you're signed in, click on your profile at the bottom
    3. The perks will be under your profile and Rewards balance. Click Show all
    On an Xbox console

1. Press the Xbox button then click My games & apps > See all > Apps
    2. Select Xbox Game Pass
    3. Click on Perks
    See the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks FAQ for more information: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ | Xbox Support

-Hayabusa
  6. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Are there different versions of Ultimate Gamepass? There is only one right? It's not like there is Ultimate Gamepass and then Ultimate Gamepass PC right? Its $16 a month for the Ultimate I have and pay for but anyhow it doesn't want to register on my Xbox
    Beta app. It will take me to the store to purchase it for $1 (discounted then $14.99 a month afterwards) but if I go to the Xbox app, it will let me remotely download Gamepass games to my xbox. I literally just got into the CPU scene so i'm trying to troubleshoot
    this
Thema:

1. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate. - Similar Threads - Can't access perks

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642