Can't access online content for RDR2 Ultimate Edition

Discus and support Can't access online content for RDR2 Ultimate Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother just purchase RDR2 Ultimate Edition and none of the content that was was promised is appearing in his online. He has already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tatertottii, May 7, 2023.

1. tatertottii
    tatertottii Guest

My brother just purchase RDR2 Ultimate Edition and none of the content that was was promised is appearing in his online. He has already tried uninstalling the dlc and soft resetting the system. HELP PLEASE

:)

tatertottii, May 7, 2023
  2. Giovannibox Win User

Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition on sale for 32£ ....is it a bargain?

I know that but what I dio not understand it is if the ultimate edition includes rdr2 online or not.

On the first screen were all the versions are displayed it does not mention thar the ultimate edition includes rdr2 online. But if you click on the ultimate edition in the overview it says

Description

Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content.

Do you own rdr2 ultimate edition?

I need to be sure that includes the online version before buying it as I don't want to waste my money.

Many thanks!
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi tatertottii

Sorry to hear about that, however, you can try following these steps:

You may need to reset your console but keep your games and apps. This will delete any corrupted data in your console's OS. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

Press Xbox button> Go to System> Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console> Keep Games and Apps

Once it restarts > Sign In > Choose your last settings

Then try the game again. And if it still won't show up, kindly go to your order history and click the game icon or the game title and you will be redirected to the Microsoft store website, kindly provide me the URL link here, please.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
  5. SalemDhafer1 Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
    Hi Nursemorph

I did purchase it with game pass and probably that why I don't see RD online in my purchase history as well. so I paid like 70$ just for DLC and addons without a base game. and to use them I have to pay 10 $ more. :) This funny and painful at the same time since I actually regretted purchasing it on Xbox instead of PC version.

thank you for your reply

Salem
  6. Moss_Roots Win User

I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

I have a similar issue, wherein I purchased the RDR2: Story Mode and Ultimate Edition about a week ago and was able to play it fine, but now I no longer can. Is the fact that rdr2 online was removed from gamepass the reason I can't play as well? I had the same error code appearing.
Thema:

1. Can't access online content for RDR2 Ultimate Edition - Similar Threads - Can't access online

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...