Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

Discus and support Can't access my xbox game saves on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Guerilla Jo3, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Guerilla Jo3
    Guerilla Jo3 Guest

I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps, I've logged out and back in, restarted my computer, restarted
    my xbox, and I've even contacted support directly. Support didnt seem to even know what they were talking about despite pointing out that they were "A gamer" like me (I'm sure thats part of their intro as dictated by microsoft). they told me there was a different
    update that the update settings didnt show me that was required and that was the problem. It didnt work and now i'm here. Is there any way to force my PC and or xbox to save game data to the cloud/access save data in the cloud. I've been trying to play grounded.
    I began my game on PC and then moved to the xbox while i was out at a friends. now i am unable to access the game save that i continued, on my PC. I can access it on my xbox and thats it

:)

Guerilla Jo3, Aug 10, 2020
  2. incognitony Win User

PC game pass game save data access

I don't think you can access save files on Microsoft Store games. I believe all games are sandboxed so that users can't mess with the files. But for games that uses Xbox Live cloud saves, your progress will automatically sync across PCs.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Microsoft ultimate word games

Hi there GinferSmile1,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue with game saves for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

I recommend to verify if the account is logged into Xbox Live. If the don't or can't sign in, this will prevent you from accessing your achievements, game progress, and other game data. All this data is saved in the cloud on your Xbox account, and if you
    can't sign in to Xbox through your game, you can't save your achievements and game progress. See

Connecting to Xbox Live from a PC
    for troubleshooting steps.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. BitterClinger Win User

Unable to signin, errors 80072ee2 & 807b01f7

Suggestion: Please add a status for Cloud Saved Games to the Service Status page. If I can't access my Could saved games, I can't play my games.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Pass on PC: Tropico 6 save file location?

This folder exists on my OneDrive tree, but it is empty. To reiterate, I can view hidden files on my computer, I am admin on my computer, I have full access/modify privileges on my C drive.

I am absolutely baffled about the location of these save files.
    Some of the Game Pass version of these games have been modified by the developer to change the location of the save game. Some PC game pass titles don't even have a local save at all.

For example, Rise of the Tomb Raider, which isn't a Game Pass PC title, but can be bought from the Xbox PC store, stores its save file in an isolated UWP registry which can't be accessed.

Yes, I know it's a crazy system which no other PC distributer uses, and I'm a PC gamer myself. I like the fact the games are their as part of the service, but the implementation needs much improvement. Which is why, unless something is insanely cheap on the store, I usually buy my games from Steam.
  6. Kootsvayouma Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Same issue. Wanted to share character screenshots of my Neverwinter toons and can't save or transfer them. Seems like a no brainer to build in an easy option to save, transfer, or share. I can pull images from a thumbdrive, but I can't save to one? And there
    seems to be no option to access Upload on a PC.
Thema:

1. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC. - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  3. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  6. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  7. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  8. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  9. Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade: Hi. I've downloaded and installed Starfield through Game Pass Ultimate, and I've also bought the Premium Edition Upgrade, but I still can't start the game 33cad8a0-1975-4ee0-80db-d8c35763e5a1
  10. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...