Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

Discus and support Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BenPCR, Aug 9, 2022.

1. BenPCR
    BenPCR Guest

Hi,

when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer I must admit that I'm not impressed.

regards

:)

BenPCR, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Sorry about that, Ben!

Thank you for your understanding and education!

Be safe, mate
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

What a great thing it worked.

unfortunately there's no way to be refunded for that time you didn't have access due to an error on your pc :/

sorry about that
  4. BenPCR Win User

Ok, that worked. Thanks.

Is there a way I could get those two weeks back when I couldn't use the abo?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Right click on the Start Menu icon

> Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

> On the screen that opens, type:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the command) and press Enter

> Wait for the process to complete

> Restart your PC

> See if the problem persists

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833...

Try this tool too

Then try to download the app
Thema:

1. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now - Similar Threads - Can't access box

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Can't activate EA Access code. Both bought as a gift card and which was in the box with XBOX ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't activate EA Access code. Both bought as a gift card and which was in the box with XBOX ...: Hello. Yesterday I bought XBOX One S. Can't activate two codes for EA Access. One code was in the box with console, another one bought as a gift card. Stable internet connection, tried to restart...