Can't access my friends list and can't access party chat code (0x87c40001)

Discus and support Can't access my friends list and can't access party chat code (0x87c40001) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in desperate need of some help I can't access my friends list and party chat I can host but as soon as I try to send out a party invite I get an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wwwEVILwww, May 11, 2015.

1. wwwEVILwww
    wwwEVILwww Guest

I am in desperate need of some help I can't access my friends list and party chat I can host but as soon as I try to send out a party invite I get an error code of 0x87c40001.

iv spoken with customer support and they were unable to help this issue comes about more and more and it is getting very frustrating all I just want to do it enjoy this

Xbox one and simply play with friend. I feel as I made a mistake going to the one because I have a lot less issues with the Xbox 360 is their anyone able to help me

because I feel mislead on how well this console was supposed to work. I have to sound negative but I'm starting to get fed up with this syste?

:)

wwwEVILwww, May 11, 2015
  2. Unable to Access Friends or Party

I cannot access friend lists on my home screen, and I have hard restarted my xbox one several times now. I can't even invite friends to a party chat if I start a party outside of a game. But yes having the same problem in evolve beta as well as Destiny,
    and probably other games as well but those are what I am trying to play right now.

*The error code I am getting is 0x87c40001, which of course doesn't show up in the xbox support section when you type it in, or only type in first 5 like it suggests on xbox one.*

DiNoZzOxDeAtH, May 11, 2015
  3. ShadowWo1f3
    ShadowWo1f3 Guest
    0x87c40001

can't access my friends list or party. very frustrating!

ShadowWo1f3, May 11, 2015
  4. BK YOLO
    BK YOLO Guest

It is currently down please be patient

BK YOLO, May 11, 2015
  5. wwwEVILwww
    wwwEVILwww Guest
    Then how can we be expected to pay full price for a service where can get full time. I'm just saying it not cool

wwwEVILwww, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DiNoZzOxDeAtH Win User

Unable to Access Friends or Party

I cannot access friend lists on my home screen, and I have hard restarted my xbox one several times now. I can't even invite friends to a party chat if I start a party outside of a game. But yes having the same problem in evolve beta as well as Destiny,
    and probably other games as well but those are what I am trying to play right now.

*The error code I am getting is 0x87c40001, which of course doesn't show up in the xbox support section when you type it in, or only type in first 5 like it suggests on xbox one.*
  7. Steel SpyGhost Win User

0x87c40001

I can't acces my friends list and I can't invite friends to a group ( errors : 0x87c40000 and 0x87c40001 ) since sunday in the evening , very frustrating !!
  8. jakeslady217 Win User

Friends list is gone!

just outta curiosity is anyone who lost their friends list information on the family plan? my kids can access their friends list, have to join in on the party and game chats, can't send anything at all, but I can't do ANYTHING, no friends list, no messages,
    no invites.... nada
  9. ShadowWo1f3 Win User

0x87c40001

can't access my friends list or party. very frustrating!
  10. xXxGIEOxXx Win User

Xbox unexpectedly shutting off after New Dashboard

Dude, I wish I was having that issue.

I am having an issue where I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY FRIENDS LIST! Meaning, I can't invite friends to my games, can't invite them to parties, and I can't even join them assuming my friend's list won't load.

@KenH2k4 I need access to the forums so I can post my issue.
Thema:

1. Can't access my friends list and can't access party chat code (0x87c40001) - Similar Threads - Can't access friends

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. I can't access my friend's profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access my friend's profile: I have a friend known as FourMine1234. They are showing as "offline" and I can't add them as a friend. Did they get banned? did they block me? a44f5948-3a0c-4d06-b7d6-caf17985f48a
  10. My friend can't access his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't access his account: My friend and I need some help with an xbox account. It is a very old a long lived account and had been on many consoles and units, however recently it has asked him to do a 2 step verification to...