Can't access my Ambassador menus.

Discus and support Can't access my Ambassador menus. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019.

1. REFL3X SPACE
    REFL3X SPACE Guest

I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join Ambassadors but I already joined and when I click join it just
    glitches out and don't take me anywhere.

:)

REFL3X SPACE, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would want to email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff or if you know who your CM is, you would need to contact them.

You may want to check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you've had any enforcement actions as that would have removed you from the program.
  3. CrazyNoobSlayer Win User

issues with acceptance email

I can't access my ambassador profile, nor can I access the private ambassador forum
  4. ComebackKing Win User

No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

Thanks for the response and insight!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rules for the Ambassador program are still the same. If you received a suspension as an Ambassador, you are not eligible to rejoin.
  6. ComebackKing Win User

Ok thank you for the info, Smwutches.

It’s kind of weird since everyone gets forgiven/a fresh slate with the new 8 strikes rule but not for an Xbox Ambassador.

Since you are already here can you explain how this Gamerpic of myself got me banned?

I’ve been playing Xbox online since 2006 and it seems pretty ridiculous to lose a chance at being an Ambassador for something that could’ve been resolved by a notification telling me to change my Gamerpic.

Thanks in advance!

[mod removed]
Thema:

1. Can't access my Ambassador menus. - Similar Threads - Can't access Ambassador

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  9. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  10. I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Ambassador forums... AND I'M AN AMBASSADOR!: Can anyone help? I've tried a few links already 263adca4-8284-4384-bb3a-4fc870d9fb53