Cant access "My Account" section

Discus and support Cant access "My Account" section in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have signed into the correct Xbox live profile, and i wish to cancel my subscription to Xbox Live before the next payment is removed from my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miniman995, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Miniman995
    Miniman995 Guest

I have signed into the correct Xbox live profile, and i wish to cancel my subscription to Xbox Live before the next payment is removed from my account, however whenever i click the button to do this i get this message: Sign in to your Microsoft account (i
    would have put it as an attachment photo but apparently there is no button for that) Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks a lot,

P.S. i tried putting it in the support section but there was no suitable category and i thought this was close enough

:)

Miniman995, Jan 5, 2014
  2. LIL EVIL 0NE
    LIL EVIL 0NE Guest
    Cant Access "My Account"

error

Our system is temporary unavailable due to technical reasons. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact customer support. i cant find the number

Correlation ID: 9213ddc1-47ab-40f9-89bd-b5789e7609f2

Session ID: 31ac81d8-19db-440b-85f6-5610c5af09c7

LIL EVIL 0NE, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Cant Access "My Account"

Every time I try and access my account to manage payment options it returns an error code that isn't acknowledged by the error code databases. It also says "It appears you've found a glitch in the system".

The error code is : 28AC664C3341695

I'm trying to cancel auto-renewal and input a 12 month prepaid card. When i get on my system it won't even kick my account down to silver without updating the card, but I'm not getting charged $120 for one account. Also it won't let me remove the card
    until its updated.

Scuzzel Biscuit, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Much25
    Much25 Guest

Yeah, I'm having the same issue

Much25, Apr 19, 2014
  5. Contact Microsoft and report the problem.

HaughtyHalo2711, Apr 19, 2014
  6. PilotCPS
    PilotCPS Guest
    I have been having the same issue as well. I also am not able to sign out of my profile. Every time I try it acts like its signing out and then my profile pops back in.

P.S. I'm assuming you are talking about xbox.com and not your actual 360?

PilotCPS, Apr 21, 2014
  7. Hey there CSA Cant access "My Account" section :)

If you (or anyone else reading) are having issues with cancelling the membership on the site, then please go through to phone support on the below link and have them complete the process for you. They have the means to do so and when all else fails, they
    are the best port of call for this problem.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

I hope this helps.

Many thank,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  8. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx is a link to a page with all the phone numbers for Support.

I find it easier to go there than try to navigate the contact us page.

voteDC, Apr 22, 2014
  9. PilotCPS
    PilotCPS Guest
    Cloud,

I was not trying to cancel my membership, but simply access the "my account" section on xbox.com since I did not have access to my 360 at the time. Thanks, anyway.

PilotCPS, Apr 22, 2014
  10. Thank you for the response CSA Cant access "My Account" section :)

I see, when you said you were having the same issue I thought you were referring to the same issue the threads author was having. My apologies buddy. Have you tried other browsers or clearing your cache? If you need anything from that section and you are
    unable to access it yourself in the future, then please do follow through with the advice to call phone support. Votes link (thanks dude) lists all the relevant information for direct contact.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
  11. Bluntman
    Bluntman Guest
    This is becoming a known issue. There isn't any fix or work around to it as of yet. But it is believed that it has something to do with gamertags that were apart of the family plan.

Bluntman, Apr 25, 2014
  12. That would actually make sense if true ^ thanks for the added insight buddy.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
  13. Cant access "My Account" section

I would like to cancel my subscription

SpikierCobra506, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there CSA :)

If you (or anyone else reading) are having issues with cancelling the membership on the site, then please go through to phone support on the below link and have them complete the process for you. They have the means to do so and when all else fails, they
    are the best port of call for this problem.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thank,

Cloud
  15. SpikierCobra506 Win User

I would like to cancel my subscription
  16. PilotCPS Win User

I have been having the same issue as well. I also am not able to sign out of my profile. Every time I try it acts like its signing out and then my profile pops back in.

P.S. I'm assuming you are talking about xbox.com and not your actual 360?
  17. HaughtyHalo2711 Win User

Contact Microsoft and report the problem.
  18. Much25 Win User

Yeah, I'm having the same issue
Thema:

1. Cant access "My Account" section - Similar Threads - Cant access Account

2. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  3. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  4. Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.: Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one and 360. There no option for series s/x...
  5. Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox: I’m experiencing a very frustrating issue,where my regular hotmail account has ‘had suspicious activity’,and needs the password changed. The phone number I have on it is my old number which is not...
  6. Cant access account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access account info: I wanted to cancel a subscription through the microsoft site. After signing in a pop-up occured that said microsoft is updating its terms & conditions. I hit next. It eventually times out and says...
  7. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  8. cant access my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my xbox account: I really need help I cant sign into my main Xbox account because forgot password for it. Can't reset password either because Authenticator blocks email requests cause it's turned on. Only reason...
  9. i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group: the family section says im not in a family group yet i keep getting redirected to the 'why cant i change my privacy settings?' page, as i never setup this account with a family group....
  10. region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the...: region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the ultimate game bundle i purchased... 29f9451b-4fb3-4d84-8ddf-62476c89dbf5