Cant access "My Account" section

Discus and support Cant access "My Account" section in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have signed into the correct Xbox live profile, and i wish to cancel my subscription to Xbox Live before the next payment is removed from my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miniman995, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Miniman995
    Miniman995 Guest

I have signed into the correct Xbox live profile, and i wish to cancel my subscription to Xbox Live before the next payment is removed from my account, however whenever i click the button to do this i get this message: Sign in to your Microsoft account (i
    would have put it as an attachment photo but apparently there is no button for that) Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks a lot,

P.S. i tried putting it in the support section but there was no suitable category and i thought this was close enough

:)

Miniman995, Jan 5, 2014
  2. LIL EVIL 0NE
    LIL EVIL 0NE Guest
    Cant Access "My Account"

error

Our system is temporary unavailable due to technical reasons. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact customer support. i cant find the number

Correlation ID: 9213ddc1-47ab-40f9-89bd-b5789e7609f2

Session ID: 31ac81d8-19db-440b-85f6-5610c5af09c7

LIL EVIL 0NE, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Cant Access "My Account"

Every time I try and access my account to manage payment options it returns an error code that isn't acknowledged by the error code databases. It also says "It appears you've found a glitch in the system".

The error code is : 28AC664C3341695

I'm trying to cancel auto-renewal and input a 12 month prepaid card. When i get on my system it won't even kick my account down to silver without updating the card, but I'm not getting charged $120 for one account. Also it won't let me remove the card
    until its updated.

Scuzzel Biscuit, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Much25
    Much25 Guest

Yeah, I'm having the same issue

Much25, Apr 19, 2014
  5. Contact Microsoft and report the problem.

HaughtyHalo2711, Apr 19, 2014
  6. PilotCPS
    PilotCPS Guest
    I have been having the same issue as well. I also am not able to sign out of my profile. Every time I try it acts like its signing out and then my profile pops back in.

P.S. I'm assuming you are talking about xbox.com and not your actual 360?

PilotCPS, Apr 21, 2014
  7. Hey there CSA Cant access "My Account" section :)

If you (or anyone else reading) are having issues with cancelling the membership on the site, then please go through to phone support on the below link and have them complete the process for you. They have the means to do so and when all else fails, they
    are the best port of call for this problem.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

I hope this helps.

Many thank,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  8. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx is a link to a page with all the phone numbers for Support.

I find it easier to go there than try to navigate the contact us page.

voteDC, Apr 22, 2014
  9. PilotCPS
    PilotCPS Guest
    Cloud,

I was not trying to cancel my membership, but simply access the "my account" section on xbox.com since I did not have access to my 360 at the time. Thanks, anyway.

PilotCPS, Apr 22, 2014
  10. Thank you for the response CSA Cant access "My Account" section :)

I see, when you said you were having the same issue I thought you were referring to the same issue the threads author was having. My apologies buddy. Have you tried other browsers or clearing your cache? If you need anything from that section and you are
    unable to access it yourself in the future, then please do follow through with the advice to call phone support. Votes link (thanks dude) lists all the relevant information for direct contact.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
  11. Bluntman
    Bluntman Guest
    This is becoming a known issue. There isn't any fix or work around to it as of yet. But it is believed that it has something to do with gamertags that were apart of the family plan.

Bluntman, Apr 25, 2014
  12. That would actually make sense if true ^ thanks for the added insight buddy.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
  13. Cant access "My Account" section

I would like to cancel my subscription

SpikierCobra506, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there CSA :)

If you (or anyone else reading) are having issues with cancelling the membership on the site, then please go through to phone support on the below link and have them complete the process for you. They have the means to do so and when all else fails, they
    are the best port of call for this problem.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thank,

Cloud
  15. SpikierCobra506 Win User

I would like to cancel my subscription
  16. PilotCPS Win User

I have been having the same issue as well. I also am not able to sign out of my profile. Every time I try it acts like its signing out and then my profile pops back in.

P.S. I'm assuming you are talking about xbox.com and not your actual 360?
  17. HaughtyHalo2711 Win User

Contact Microsoft and report the problem.
  18. Much25 Win User

Yeah, I'm having the same issue
Thema:

1. Cant access "My Account" section - Similar Threads - Cant access Account

2. I cant access my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my minecraft account: I transferred my minecraft account to my mojang account with a different email but now I can't log in to the account.please recover my account.Nick Shadestode d5a76f4f-5fe6-4b2b-bad0-6d963edbe00b
  3. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  4. created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...: ive tried everything. i saved the password on my phone. i created the account on my xbox one for my child did everything it said.. 3 days later he cant log in because it asks for his password,...
  5. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  6. Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access the privacy and online safety for my account: Hello, I have been trying to change my privacy and online safety settings in xbox.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the help page and not the settings. I already tried for so many times....
  7. Cant access account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access account: So heres the thing I made my account when I was just a kid and around that time I wanted privacy and had access to the internet but when I got a bit older I decided to delete those accounts...
  8. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  9. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  10. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb