Can't access my account in any way

Discus and support Can't access my account in any way in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me and my brothers got a Xbox 1 on Christmas a long time ago though we had a Little trouble setting up the Xbox we had are stepdad help us wich signing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jug Juger, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Jug Juger
    Jug Juger Guest

Me and my brothers got a Xbox 1 on Christmas a long time ago though we had a Little trouble setting up the Xbox we had are stepdad help us wich signing up used his work email for the account wich we successfully made the account we had alot of progress on the account wich moving on my stepdad wanted to put screen time on it for my youngest brother because of school reasons but accidentally removed the account off of the only Xbox that had the account on it mind you my stepdad had lost his job because of covid reasons and also had lost access to the email I had tried to remember the password but it had been years because we got the Xbox somewhere 2017 or 2018 could be wrong but it was 2020 I couldn't remember a password that was made years ago I've tried summiting a form to get my account back but I keep getting a email saying I need to submit again I have the SN of the original Xbox it was made on but it's really no help when it comes to security questions because my stepdad made that account not me or my brothers I've tried looking for a backup email my stepdad maybe put on the account when making it but it just keeps bringing me to the survey if gave up on this account and trying to get back this is my last resort to get me and my brothers old account back cause we spent money on that account like so much plz let me know if I could do something else .

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Jug Juger, Nov 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi Jug Juger,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our Live Support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

How to Contact Support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. VoicelessMarx Win User

Removing someone from my family who does not exist

I'm sort of having this problem as well. An old parent account I made during the creation of my account has me added to their family and I have no way of accessing this account because I believe that it has been deleted due to the 365 days thing. Currently
    have 40 quid in my account and can't buy anything because I can't change any of my settings because I can't access that parent account.
  5. sharpshot3rx Win User

Trying to get into a old Xbox account

If you can't remember the email, password and don't have access to the phone number, there wont be any way to access since you cant confirm that you're the owner of the account
  6. BlaringBee51 Win User

Windows Live/XBL interconnected e-mail issue. Forgotten password.

Alright, I really should have explained myself better instead of ranting.

Anyway, I can't access my Windows account in anyway. I don't have sufficient information for the survey, and I can't remember the security question. In all actuality, I have not actually accessed the account since its creation. Is there any way my XBL account
    is salvageable, or do I have do start from scratch?
Thema:

1. Can't access my account in any way - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. I can't access my email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my email account: I have been trying to get into my hotmail account for about 5 days but it won't let me. I have emails saved that are very important and I need to get access to them, I have given security...
  10. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...