Can't access multiplayer online for Minecraft?

Discus and support Can't access multiplayer online for Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't access multiplayer online for Minecraft. I AM both the Primary account AND a 52 year old mother. Everything I'm seeing onine is how to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaydeD, Mar 13, 2023.

1. ShaydeD
    ShaydeD Guest

Can't access multiplayer online for Minecraft. I AM both the Primary account AND a 52 year old mother. Everything I'm seeing onine is how to change the privacy settings for children. All my kids are old enough now too but the fact they can't even use MY account is ludicrous. Please help.

:)

ShaydeD, Mar 13, 2023
  2. NStorey Win User

Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

I've checked and for both of my xbox accounts, all of the options are set to allow, but for some reason, I still can't use multiplayer. I've quadruple checked all my settings, and my internet is perfectly fine.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi ShaydeD!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

May I know from which device/platform do you play Minecraft? What exactly is the error message you're getting there?

Please make sure to update and allow all your account privacy options from this link https://account.xbox.com/Settings using your own account. Don't forget to save your changes by clicking the save button below the page.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

Hello,

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Go here and click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab
    3. Change those settings to Allow:
      1. You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
      2. You can create and join clubs
      3. You can join multiplayer games
      4. You can add friends
  5. CarTzy Win User

Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer on Xbox One

Hi Erica Van Voorhis,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties playing multiplayer with Minecraft. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Can you share with us the error message you are getting?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Manage a member’s safety settings to access Minecraft features

Manage a member’s safety settings to access Minecraft features | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer
    How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  6. Erica Van Voorhis Win User

Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer on Xbox One

This was the error message....

[​IMG]

Which I have to say was what caused me days of trying to figure it out. It lead me to believe that I had account settings that needed to be changed. I followed the link and followed all of the instructions and it did not work.

I ended up figuring out that the reason it wasn't working was an Xbox Live Gold subscription is needed to play on servers in Minecraft. Nothing mentioned this, I just happened to figure it out on my own.

I subscribed to Gold and it is working now.

Hopefully this thread helps someone else out wondering why they've followed all the instructions and still couldn't get the servers to work. I am surprised there was nothing that indicated you needed the Gold subscription for multiplayer Minecraft that I came upon in my days of trying to figure it out.
Thema:

1. Can't access multiplayer online for Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Can't access multiplayer

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642