Can't Access Minecraft Realms on Bedrock (PC)

Discus and support Can't Access Minecraft Realms on Bedrock (PC) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been attempting to access a realm in Minecraft for the past week. I have: Changed my settings to allow on "join multiplayer games" and "create... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lousyfinch, Nov 13, 2022.

1. lousyfinch
    lousyfinch Guest

I've been attempting to access a realm in Minecraft for the past week.

I have:

• Changed my settings to allow on "join multiplayer games" and "create and join clubs"
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled both Minecraft and the launcher
    • Restarted my computer
    Again, I have enabled both settings that the help pages suggest to enable, yet continue to get the error message that I "need permission" to join the realm. Any help to fix this issue would be appreciated.

:)

lousyfinch, Nov 13, 2022
  2. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  3. Francia J. Win User

You may be signed in under the wrong account since we have manage the settings successfully. Kindly sign out on the game and then sign back in to make sure.
  4. lousyfinch Win User

Same as before - "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"
    [​IMG]
  5. lousyfinch Win User

Did this, I'm still getting the same issue.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I am happy that it's working now.
Thema:

1. Can't Access Minecraft Realms on Bedrock (PC) - Similar Threads - Can't Access Minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  7. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  10. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access to minecraft after migration date.: About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so...