Cant access minecraft realms. Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Cant access minecraft realms. Minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried going into a friends realm and i got a privacy error. I acted accordingly and set all my privacy settings for windows 10 to allow. I still cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LazyLlamaInc, Jul 24, 2018.

1. LazyLlamaInc
    LazyLlamaInc Guest

I tried going into a friends realm and i got a privacy error. I acted accordingly and set all my privacy settings for windows 10 to allow. I still cant access it.

:)

LazyLlamaInc, Jul 24, 2018
  2. cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta

cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta and i am not able to use realms anymore even after reinstalling the game please help!

TigressQueen320, Jul 24, 2018
  3. SalernoSilva
    SalernoSilva Guest
    Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?

SalernoSilva, Jul 24, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Are you part of the insiders program and receive test versions? If your version does not match his version, you will not be able to join into your friends realm. Make sure you are both on the same version

SpyShadow, Jul 24, 2018
  5. LazyLlamaInc
    LazyLlamaInc Guest
    versions are the same

LazyLlamaInc, Jul 24, 2018
  6. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    OK have you made sure that your friend has all their privacy settings set to allow, if you are trying to enter into their realm you might not be able to if you are having privacy disagreements with the host.

SpyShadow, Nov 4, 2018
  7. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  8. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  9. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I can't Join my friends Realm

Hi ScrubDaddy,

Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Also you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit
    the
    Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help.

Be sure to check Mojang to see if the servers are up and running at SERVICE STATUSES
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  11. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
Thema:

1. Cant access minecraft realms. Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Cant access minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  4. My friend cant access Minecraft chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend cant access Minecraft chat: Hi, can you help fix the minecraft chat in java edition it says something about you needing to use your sign into xbox with microsft or something but the problem is his account got hacked or is...
  5. cant access multiplayer in minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access multiplayer in minecraft: so im not in any sort of family group but the multiplayer section of minecraft are greyed out and when i try to change my settings i always end up at the "why cant i change my privacy settings?"...
  6. I cant access my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my minecraft account: I transferred my minecraft account to my mojang account with a different email but now I can't log in to the account.please recover my account.Nick Shadestode d5a76f4f-5fe6-4b2b-bad0-6d963edbe00b
  7. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  8. Cant access Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access Minecraft: I am able to log into my Microsoft account. I have a receipt there that shows I have purchased Minecraft. But when I try to log in there is not Minecraft. It just askes me to if I want to buy it....
  9. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  10. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate: Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i access realms minecraft pc

2. why cant i access realms on minecraft

3. cant access realms

4. cant access minecraft realms,
  5. cant access windows 10 minecraft