Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet.

Discus and support Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When we log in on a computer we can access the marketplace and everything is there, but the marketplace is locked on the iphone and amazon fire tablet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ESerk_1008, Mar 16, 2021.

1. ESerk_1008
    ESerk_1008 Guest

When we log in on a computer we can access the marketplace and everything is there, but the marketplace is locked on the iphone and amazon fire tablet. Error code received was Error -3 Issues with account. This has been going on for a few weeks now.

:)

ESerk_1008, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Hacked account

And that is the OPs problem as they cannot access the Enforcement Website!

To the OP: If it's a device ban, then can you not access the Enforcement website using another device? Mobile Phone, tablet?
  3. Georges C. Win User

X box live

Hello again, if you don't have a PC, try accessing the site from a tablet or mobile phone, after to find out what information regarding the subscription.
  4. BobbyTheZombie Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

And tablet and some mobile phones too
  5. JamboFirstBlood Win User

Minecraft to join Microsoft

Microsoft aren't counting on sales of minecraft, if I can work out it would take 20 years to break even and that's assuming you can keep it generating the cash it is now you can bet they did.

They bought it to increase there mobile/tablet market share.
  6. Samael196 Win User

Xbox.com digital games

As easy as it sounds. Just access
    https://store.xbox.com/en-US/

Or do the same from the console market, instead of your computer/Tablet.

You can also buy now from your mobile pone/Tablet with the SmartGlass App.
Thema:

1. Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet. - Similar Threads - Cant access Minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  4. My friend cant access Minecraft chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend cant access Minecraft chat: Hi, can you help fix the minecraft chat in java edition it says something about you needing to use your sign into xbox with microsft or something but the problem is his account got hacked or is...
  5. cant access multiplayer in minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access multiplayer in minecraft: so im not in any sort of family group but the multiplayer section of minecraft are greyed out and when i try to change my settings i always end up at the "why cant i change my privacy settings?"...
  6. I cant access my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my minecraft account: I transferred my minecraft account to my mojang account with a different email but now I can't log in to the account.please recover my account.Nick Shadestode d5a76f4f-5fe6-4b2b-bad0-6d963edbe00b
  7. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  8. Cant access Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access Minecraft: I am able to log into my Microsoft account. I have a receipt there that shows I have purchased Minecraft. But when I try to log in there is not Minecraft. It just askes me to if I want to buy it....
  9. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  10. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate: Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email...