Can't access Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

Discus and support Can't access Microsoft Rewards on Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So on Xbox I can't access Microsoft Rewards, when I try to access it, this is what it says "Your current market is not supported" By the way I live in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tree3773, Jul 12, 2022.

1. tree3773
    tree3773 Guest

So on Xbox I can't access Microsoft Rewards, when I try to access it, this is what it says "Your current market is not supported" By the way I live in the US

:)

tree3773, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, tree3773. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please make sure your Microsoft account, Xbox profile and console region are all set to US:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If everything is set to US, please try to remove and add your account to the console, cleaning its persistent storage and performing a power reset in-between:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close.

Clear the persistent storage:

1. Press the Xbox One button on your controller.

2. Go to Settings and select Devices and Connections.

3. In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

4. Next, select Clear persistent storage three times.

​​​

Power Reset:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

3. Enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  4. Renatodibi Win User

Can't add phone number to account

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I can't access my Microsoft rewards.

Hi Glen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To reinstate your suspended account, the best course of action is to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards Team.

You can submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Xbox Live Rewards problem

There seems to be an issue/disconnect then as its quite clear the rewards team hasn't replied to multiple topics here. Additionally, with the merge of XBL rewards into Microsoft rewards, the Microsoft rewards team should have access to help Xbox users
    who've been forced over to the new system.
Thema:

1. Can't access Microsoft Rewards on Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...