Can't access Microsoft rewards on Xbox(I'm from Series s)

Discus and support Can't access Microsoft rewards on Xbox(I'm from Series s) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't access Microsoft rewards on Xbox. I'm from Xbox series s. 50c89cec-1001-487a-9c6d-4fcaaf397e61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Geia Frrrdfd, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Geia Frrrdfd
    Geia Frrrdfd Guest

Can't access Microsoft rewards on Xbox. I'm from Xbox series s.

:)

Geia Frrrdfd, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Geia, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If that did not work, kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to check MS rewards again.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ohandrew

You can use your Xbox Series S to trade in for a Series X

But keep in mind that you need to keep paying for the All access monthly payments until you finish it

Or do you mean keep your All access and change it for the Series X all access?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. Wax Dacreator Win User

MW3 not working

I'm in series s and can't access the vault editions after paying for it. It's going on 4 days now and I'd really like to play it.
  5. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

points rewards buy game not working

Hi,

• Rewards app and points offers are available only on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
    • Buying items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or searching on Bing.com may not earn points in all countries or regions.
    Still If you have any problems with the Microsoft Rewards app, or with earning points or redeeming them for rewards, go to Microsoft Rewards support

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will there be Xbox One X Enhancement patches on the Series X?

Hi,

I doubt you'll get a direct answer from here, not from the Microsoft tech team anyway. But as I understand it, Series X will run all Xbox One games and all the games currently BC for Xbox One. This will include the Xbox One X enhanced titles.

The Series S will not be able to run enhanced titles. Instead it will run them as Xbox One base games, but, it will apply it's own enhancements instead.

Why can't Series S run Xbox One X enhanced games?

So, you would think that being that the series S is also a next gen system it should run Xbox One enhanced titles, but it can't. The reason is quite a simple one, RAM (Random Access Memory). The Xbox One X has 12 GB of RAM, which around 9 is usable for games.
    The Series S only has around 8 GB.

Pushing high resolution textures and indeed 4K resolutions (or near 4K) requires lots or RAM. But to keep costs low, Series S has less RAM.

The series S won't run Xbox One games exactly how the original Xbox One runs them. It will still run them better. Which means better frame rates and better resolutions, but it can't run Xbox One games that have enhancements for the Xbox One X. They will
    still work, but they won't be enhanced. I'm not sure about Xbox 360 enhanced titles.
Thema:

1. Can't access Microsoft rewards on Xbox(I'm from Series s) - Similar Threads - Can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...