Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MJeff1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. MJeff1
    MJeff1 Guest

For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and reinstalled without success. When I click on the Jigsaw icon,
    a purple screen comes up saying Microsoft Jigsaw, but then doesn't progress beyond that point. Any assistance will be appreciated.

:)

MJeff1, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  3. MJeff1 Win User

I spoke with a support person who was very nice and attempted to help, but he was unable to determine why it wasn't working. I kept trying every day to see if it worked, and deleted and reinstalled it a couple of times. On day 15, it opened, even though
    I hadn't done any interventions in the several days before that. It worked perfectly for two days. Today, it appeared that it had stopped again. When it stops, I usually leave in open to that startup page for a while, and in the past, it was still stalled
    even after several hours. When I came back to it today after about 10 minutes, the app had opened. When I clicked on Daily Challenges, it didn't open at first, but after about 30 second it opened, and the specific game opened without any delay. All of the
    other games I use (the four Solitaire games, Word Games, and Mahjong) work perfectly and I have never had an issue of them not opening. Just Jigsaw.
  4. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  5. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  6. David Reid-Smith Win User

Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

The solution above DOES NOT WORK..

I also can NOT upgrade for Premium for Microsoft Jigsaw.

I seen it happen in the past too so I gave up trying to fix it .

I was able to purchase 1 month last month but now that it expired.. I CAN NOT extend it or get Premium access.

At this moment.. Microsoft Jigsaw is GARBAGE and needs better support or a fix from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...