Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

Discus and support Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later. date:12/22/2015 6:26:32... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The One Toaster, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]12/22/2015 6:26:32 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]poy93FWp3/Emk56bqUZ/1f33h9UBeSVAjYCJBGlOnlM=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]8bf114e6-a148-4993-8fee-a2c51830cf90[/td][/tr][/table]

When trying to look at messages on the App, it crashes.

Windows 10.

:)

The One Toaster, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Evil Asch
    Evil Asch Guest
    Can't access messages

New quirk, I can access all messages on the console itself, however, I've only been able to delete conversations from friends. The notification from Xbox can't be deleted. The crash still occurs both on the App and Xbox.com.

Evil Asch, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Johnenewt1
    Johnenewt1 Guest
    Can't access my messages on xbox.com

Hi. I was instructed by Microsoft Xbox support to post my problem here as they exhausted their efforts and were unsuccessful in helping me. 3 weeks ago I received a 1-week comunications ban which is now over. Since then I am unable to view my Xbox Live
    messages on xbox.com. I get an error message of: "An error has occurred. Please try again later". The support rep also submitted a report on their end about it. Any ideas on what I can do?

Johnenewt1, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

I have been getting the same error for days now when trying to view/send messages on xbox.com. I've tried multiple browsers and devices. I can only view/send them on my xbox or the smartglass app.

BeerFrogs Beard, Dec 22, 2015
  5. yep been getting this same crap for days on the website:

date: 2015-12-23 4:39:14 PM

s: amNiR1eTxX77J9WK8601kkOHpsp0AvxrrF13qflwANA=

req: c5f1e5c9-121e-4089-962f-1b3cfff97045

MEDICAL CHRON, Dec 23, 2015
  6. CraigChaulk
    CraigChaulk Guest
    me too..... Days now.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

date: 12/24/2015 2:03:49 AM

s: poy93FWp3/Emk56bqUZ/1f33h9UBeSVAjYCJBGlOnlM=

req: 031ee8da-2938-4c9a-88ea-dc9c20182605

CraigChaulk, Dec 23, 2015
  7. Most likely you have a message from xbox live that can only be deleted via smartglass. Delete that message and re login and you should be good to go.

Minky-1FCCFFA8-4A8C-4661-A7F8-89B53BE8BB7F, Dec 23, 2015
  8. Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

I deleted every message up through the day where I was last able to send messages via xbox.com and I still get the error. The suggestion above did not work for me.

BeerFrogs Beard, Dec 24, 2015
  9. Your messages are completely empty?

Minky-1FCCFFA8-4A8C-4661-A7F8-89B53BE8BB7F, Dec 24, 2015
  10. make sure to look thru your message on the smart glass app, worked for me

Strange Brony, Dec 24, 2015
  11. No, that's not what I said. I was able to tell by what messages I was sending, when I was last able to send messages via xbox.com. I was able to successfully send messages on 12/16. I deleted every message up to that point.

BeerFrogs Beard, Dec 24, 2015
  12. Little Minky
    Little Minky Guest
    i dont understand what you mean by i deleted every message till 12/16.

but everyone eles inluding my self have had a message from XboxLive that you can only access via smartglass and delete. IF you check on smart glass and delete that message and every other message just for good luck you should have it fixed. USE SMARTGLASS
    TO DELETE ALL MESSAGES.

Little Minky, Dec 24, 2015
  13. Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

so what if i don't have smart glass or a way to access it i'm just S.O.L?

MEDICAL CHRON, Dec 29, 2015
  14. yea no they should just fix this dumb ****

MEDICAL CHRON, Oct 31, 2018
  15. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

XBOX Live Messaging Error

Are you trying to use the Xbox app, or messaging through the messages you can access via your Xbox profile on xbox.com?
  16. Jim-L Win User

Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on live.xbox.com

Just wasted 30 minutes chatting with support rep "DG" (assumed to be a guy to simplified the pronoun below):

1. He doesn't know there's an Xbox app on Windows 10, so he keeps confusing that with "an app on Xbox One".

2. He insisted that I need to connect my Xbox One in my Xbox app to be able to read messages on Xbox app, then promptly bombarded the chat screen with 3 pages of guide on how to connect Xbox One to Xbox app.

3. I tried to simplify the matter for him, so I said forget about Xbox app. I can't access messages on xbox.com. He then asked me if I can sign on to xbox.com. I said yes I can but I can't access messages. He then insisted that it means xbox.com is working
    normally, and it's my app's problem.

4. After I accused him for not properly reading my questions, and asked him to escalate my case to his supervisor, he threatened to end the chat.

Happy jolly holidays.
  17. Evil Asch Win User

Can't access messages

New quirk, I can access all messages on the console itself, however, I've only been able to delete conversations from friends. The notification from Xbox can't be deleted. The crash still occurs both on the App and Xbox.com.
  18. taidara Win User

Can't access my messages on Xbox.com

Are you able to view your Live messages on your console, or through the Xbox app on your Windows/Mac machine?
  19. CharlesBurch Win User

Unable to access messages on xbox.com and Xbox app

Check the bottom of your message list on your XBox One for a green colored message from Xbox. This is what caused the glitch for me. It took me over 1/2 hour to figure out and how to delete it using SmartGlass on my phone. Now I can access my XBox.com messages
    and My Win10 XBox app does not crash.
Thema:

Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App.

1. Can't access messages on Xbox.com or Xbox App. - Similar Threads - Can't access messages

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...