Can't access in-game menu in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

Discus and support Can't access in-game menu in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When in game I can't click any of the icons on the bottom left of the screen. I am unable to level up my character or access quests or anything like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jessie chavez, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Can't access in-game menu in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

When in game I can't click any of the icons on the bottom left of the screen. I am unable to level up my character or access quests or anything like that and I can't find anything about this on the internet except for 1 guy who had no answer.

:)

jessie chavez, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this happening with all of your games or just for a specific game?
  3. Default Exploit Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Im excited for Space Engineers, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Cyberpunk 2077, and many other games.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Game crashes instantly

Hello Sebastian577,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with Mount and Blade 2 that keeps on crashing without an error. Let us check and see on what we can to help address your concern in a timely manner.

The issue you are describing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. You can also check from the official forum platform where you can check recent patch updates of the game. We will help how to get there.

You can check recent patch of the game: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

5. Daniel Telleno Win User

I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

I would ignore microsoft support in general. They're pretty useless. The reason you can't find it is because the gamepass version uses a different file system than Steam. Game pass version does not have a direct installation location as it seems they split the game files into multiple folders that are conglomerated together with a launcher file. The closest you'll get to an actual game file is (install drive) >Xbox Games>Mount & Blade II-Bannerlord>Content>gamelaunchhelper
  6. AridLizard Win User

Implement big brands of strategy games in the microsoft store

as Mount&Blade is already on the Xbox store I wouldn't be surprised to see Bannerlord on the Series X

but I see it more as an opportunity for developers than for Xbox. although it would benefit both if more games are available to a wider audience
Thema:

1. Can't access in-game menu in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  3. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  6. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  7. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  8. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  9. Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade: Hi. I've downloaded and installed Starfield through Game Pass Ultimate, and I've also bought the Premium Edition Upgrade, but I still can't start the game 33cad8a0-1975-4ee0-80db-d8c35763e5a1
  10. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...