Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

Discus and support Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nevouti, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/Nevouti
    /u/Nevouti Guest

Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

/u/Nevouti, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Faruja Win User

Add-on “doesn’t need to be installed”

You just asked me the same question twice. No I can’t access them from the game because my console won’t let me install them, and I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times
  3. Extermin8r63 Win User

Achievements unlocking for a game I do not own

no not really it may just be a glitch that permanently let's u keep them
  4. Geth Win User

Games with gold wont work

You need gold for games with gold.

Only the 360 lets you keep them.
  5. Irako360 Win User

MW2 modder freeze - console freezes when an online match is about to start

If I attempt to access my classes it freezes and the game does not give me an option to reset my online e stats. Thanks, guys. I'll keep on nagging them. They seem to be ignoring me now. Let's see what happens.

Thanks for trying to help me
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Games with Gold game missing from collection

Just to confirm, any Xbox 360 games that you claim via GWG
    are yours to keep permanently. You only lose the Xbox One titles claimed, when your XBL Gold/or XGPU subscriptions lapse.

If you renew your subscription, you will have access to previously claimed X1 games. :)

FYI: More info, in the
    Games with Gold FAQ.

L
Thema:

1. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf... - Similar Threads - Can’t access games

2. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  3. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  4. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  5. Account Recovery can’t access my games or Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery can’t access my games or Gamepass: Woke up this morning email saying suspicious activity. Tried to use account recover because I changed my phone number and can’t receive codes to verify. Tried to the recover for almost a week now...
  6. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  7. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  8. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42
  9. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  10. I bought a game since September 2022 and can’t access it on my profile till date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game since September 2022 and can’t access it on my profile till date.: I bought a game since September 2022 and can’t access it on my profile till date. 8c653645-a1e5-4709-b897-9ccfd94d45ef