Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in

Discus and support Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; iam on the game pass preview program, i downloaded total war warhammer 3 also bought dlcs for it and all good, today after an xbox app update, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yusuf Elmassady, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in

iam on the game pass preview program,

i downloaded total war warhammer 3 also bought dlcs for it and all good, today after an xbox app update,

i cant access the game pass, i cant play the game, whenever i open it, it requires me to sign in with no option to sign in,

i tried some troubleshooting of resetting and repairing the app, but it always the same, gives me an "game pass is not allowed in your country" error, and i cant play the game, subscription is still up, but i cant access any game in the store.

:)

Yusuf Elmassady, Mar 11, 2023
  2. GanjaBA Win User

Why can't I play offline anymore!!

And update when i connect online now (because ive never purchased game pass) it still wants me to sign into game pass but gives me access to 19 of my games. And 88 of them are ready to install because game pass removed them.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

4. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

bought xbox live & game pass, still cant install game
  5. iTsFx Win User

I have Gamepass and its showing the Year 3 to be played but when in the game it does not show the content.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you're having trouble accessing the Year 3 content of a game through Game Pass, there are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you have downloaded and installed all necessary updates for the game, including any updates specifically related to Year 3 content.

Check that you are signed in to the correct Xbox Live profile that has access to Game Pass.

If you have multiple accounts on your Xbox console, ensure that you are signed in to the account that has Game Pass and access to the Year 3 content.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to ensure that all the necessary files are downloaded and installed correctly.

If the issue persists, you may want to contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you resolve the issue.

I hope this helps you access the Year 3 content of the game through Game Pass.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Hitman Trilogy on Game Pass Won't Give Access to Any of the Games

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the Hitman Trilogy on Game Pass includes access to the full versions of Hitman 1, 2, and 3. You should not need to purchase these games separately to access them. If you are being asked to purchase them, it is possible that there is an issue with your Game Pass subscription or the way the games are installed on your Xbox.
Thema:

Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in

1. Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in - Similar Threads - Cant access game

2. STILL cant' access multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL cant' access multiplayer games: I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I...
  3. Im on pc and i cant access any games like there not even showing up on the app. as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on pc and i cant access any games like there not even showing up on the app. as well as...: I have tried resting and repairing both the Xbox app and the gaming services. I've gone as fair as uninstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling it. Nothing else is having issues such as steam is...
  4. I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...: I keep getting the it's too early error message and I pre ordered wwe 2k23 2 weeks ago. It's completely downloaded but will not let me access it. b2111a2f-277c-4f72-ad4f-07300923e644
  5. Pre-ordered game and still cant access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered game and still cant access it: I have pre ordered this game for xbox seris s and i cant access it f2bf063e-6145-40a0-97ca-d3fe9d5f9e4b
  6. I have parent approval but I cant access my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have parent approval but I cant access my game: I'm underage and my Dad is my account approver. I asked for a game - Skate 3 - and he approved it and paid for it. He sent me a screen grab. But I still can't load it. My account is telling me my...
  7. Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. A friend of mine has it, but i had the Battle Hardened skins...
  8. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer: How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??...
  9. Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold: i have an ultimate game pass subscription which includes gold but i cant play my gold games that i have had since forever. What can i do to fix this?? submitted by /u/ptreem123 [link] [comments]
  10. I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play: I have game pass ultimate on Xbox 1 but cant access EA pl ay 355f334e-af1f-4870-8130-cbdff2b84c3d