Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

Discus and support Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ryanaclarke, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick.

The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial, so unless I'm missing something, there's no way to access the 10-hour EA Play trial for FIFA.

submitted by /u/ryanaclarke
    [link] [comments]

/u/ryanaclarke, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Dimegio AlDiTa Win User

EA ACCESS CODE.

I received this code for reservate FIFA in the store ... so it gives you 1 month-trial to EA Access---
  3. Ross Clelland Win User

Free Trial Not aappearing

Looking in the store now and I'm seeing the free trial option where you're seeing Get EA Access, can't say for sure but I'd assume EA Access is required for the trial.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

EA Access

FIFA 20 is not included with EA Access, there is however there exclusive trial starting on September 19th for EA Access Members (Your progress will carry over if you decide to buy the game). You also get a 10% discount on Fifa Points and the game with your
    EA Access membership.

FIFA 19 Standard Edition is included with EA Access.
  5. Hypnocratic Win User

Ea Access- Fifa 17 trial

I am having the same issue - however sometimes it lets me get into the game the tells me "Thank you for trying FIFA 17. The current active profile requires an active EA Access subscription and FIFA 17 Trial entitlement. Please purchase EA Access and start
    your FIFA 17 Trial."

This is ridiculous
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
Thema:

Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

1. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store - Similar Threads - Can't access Play

2. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  3. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...
  4. I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...: First of all, I don't like online multiplayer, I bought the game with the expectation of playing the campaign mode and the local multiplayer completely offline, I don't intend to subscribe to...
  5. My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to xbox networks. I can't access the store, and I can't play...: Any ideas why I can't access the xbox networks? 2baa554e-1853-4c48-bfcc-7ec81ea1d47c
  6. I can't access the online play for Rdr2. After hours of tech support and a new router, we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the online play for Rdr2. After hours of tech support and a new router, we...: I've had all ports opened I've done everything rockstar support has said and nothing. Help! 3ef367cc-9f81-4c0b-9a6c-064e39573703
  7. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4: I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41
  8. Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...: Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before. Here's what happened. One night I was on my Xbox...
  9. Can't play any Xbox game pass games "windows cannot access the specified path"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Xbox game pass games "windows cannot access the specified path": HI, I can't play any games on the Xbox app on my pc when I click play it says "windows cannot access the specified path" I have tried a few things but none of them do anything. All of the games...
  10. i Can't access Multiplayer play on call of duty World at war. I can only do private matches...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i Can't access Multiplayer play on call of duty World at war. I can only do private matches...: i Can't access Multiplayer play on call of duty World at war. I can only do private matches and solo play am also stuck at level 1 and can't play multiplayer or zombie public sessions when i try...