Can't access anything

Discus and support Can't access anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I move my Xbox from my bedroom to the living room I’m hooked up using my ethernet cable it’s not letting me access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HARLEM129ST413, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Can't access anything

I move my Xbox from my bedroom to the living room I’m hooked up using my ethernet cable it’s not letting me access anything it just keeps on turning off and turn it back on saying something went wrong restart Xbox troublesome system ever see 1050000000080070079

:)

HARLEM129ST413, Apr 3, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Can't access anything

Hey there Harlem!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues trying to use your console.

I split your reply off of the thread it was on as we want to make sure that your issue get's the appropriate attention it needs to get hopefully resolved.

I looked up your code on our
    Error Status Code Search
    and this normally happens when your console has a problem hooking up to your network.

If the steps in the link or in our search don't work, I would suggest going to
    Settings> Network> Network Settings> Test Network Connection and let us know if you see any error when you do.

When you get a chance, try those steps outlined and let us know if that helped or of any errors you run into.

Thanks for reading!
  3. bloodbringer16 Win User

Can't access anything

Hi there

Your probably going to have to factory reset the console. When you factory reset click the option to keep games and apps so you don't have to reinstall all of them after it has reset
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Can't access xbox store, (can't but anything).

You need to reset the Microsoft Store. It has gotten out-of-sync.

Right click on the Windows and select Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in the window

wsreset and press enter

Go have a snack. It will take a bit. You should be good-to-go after that. Let us know either way please!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can't access anything saved on the internet

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using, Lee?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't access anything saved on the internet

I appreciate you letting me know. We need to remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
Thema:

Can't access anything

1. Can't access anything - Similar Threads - Can't access anything

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642