Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

Discus and support Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my games are working since the latest win10 update. I tried to access chat and it won't let me type in my name. Same thing with phone call... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HuntingLemon75, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

None of my games are working since the latest win10 update. I tried to access chat and it won't let me type in my name. Same thing with phone call support. My store won't open either. Yet I can log in on xbox.com. What could be the problem?

:)

HuntingLemon75, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Cyrus1139
    Cyrus1139 Guest
    update failed:Status Code:3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-2F76

I can't seem to trigger the auto update... I've cleared the cache and deleted practically everything other than my profile itself and it still signs into live but it has empty tiles were everything should be... It won't let me access privacy or anything
    it flashes an error code and won't let me download anything at all.... I can't seem to find the solution... Weird this is it still lets me play BF3... No lag or anything Anyone ever have that? Or official support know of a fix?

Cyrus1139, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Xbox One error code: 87dd0019

Same here. New Xbox One and can't do anything without first signing in but won't let me sign in but web site works fine.

soccerwizard2, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can perform the following methods on your computer:

Method 1. Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter from this link to fix update errors.

Method 2. Make sure that your Firewall or anti-virus is not blocking the app. To check your firewall settings, you can refer to this link: Turn
    Windows Firewall on or off

Method 3. Clear Windows Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).

3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Method 4. Restart your computer and play your games to check if everything is working again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign in.

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can perform the following methods on your computer:

Method 1. Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter from this link to fix update errors.

Method 2. Make sure that your Firewall or anti-virus is not blocking the app. To check your firewall settings, you can refer to this link: Turn
    Windows Firewall on or off

Method 3. Clear Windows Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).

3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Method 4. Restart your computer and play your games to check if everything is working again.

Let us know how it goes.
  6. soccerwizard2 Win User

Xbox One error code: 87dd0019

Same here. New Xbox One and can't do anything without first signing in but won't let me sign in but web site works fine.
  7. Ninja Goboree Win User

Frequent Xbox LIVE Disconnects

I can't everything I try it won't let me write in the details box it will let me write the tags and topic but it won't let Mr write in the details.
  8. Cyrus1139 Win User

update failed:Status Code:3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-2F76

I can't seem to trigger the auto update... I've cleared the cache and deleted practically everything other than my profile itself and it still signs into live but it has empty tiles were everything should be... It won't let me access privacy or anything
    it flashes an error code and won't let me download anything at all.... I can't seem to find the solution... Weird this is it still lets me play BF3... No lag or anything Anyone ever have that? Or official support know of a fix?
  9. I MeLViN oNe I Win User

Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

Thanks for your Reply!

I'm still in Chat as i'm writing here, and no..they won't help me.

I had that Problem Five years ago and they helped me within 2 minutes.

But now they say they can't do anything about it.
Thema:

1. Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ... - Similar Threads - Can't access anything

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642