cant access account

Discus and support cant access account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joenorfleet, Jul 20, 2019.

1. joenorfleet
    joenorfleet Guest

cant access account

cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys

:)

joenorfleet, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

cant access account

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, if you no longer have access to the phone associated with the account or the Authentication App you will need to try this

Lost Password solution
    to try and recover your account.

If that support link does not work, you will need to
    Contact Support
    for further assistance as they may be able to help you recover the account.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Allebas Win User

cant access account

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cant access account

Hey KATRINA

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with recovering your account.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have forgotten your password and are unable to recover this account by normal means. In all actuality, there would be a way that you could perhaps recover your account, however, this would require that you know the password
    of the account.

Since we do not have that, the only other alternative would be to reset the password using self-means, yet, since you do not have access to the email or phone number that you may have put on your account, then you would be unable to recover your account.

Using the
    account recovery form
    would be the only other alternative, but if you are unable to fill it out successfully then we wouldn't have any other options to assist you with recovering your account.

There is potentially a way you can force a new email or phone number onto your account but, again you will need the password. I will post the link
    here reguardless.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. joenorfleet Win User

cant access account

i have 2 step verafation and i dont have the phone number linked with that account active and i dont have my app genatior anymore
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Cant access account!

Hey there, nine times out a ten the reason it's brought up a different gamertag is because you used the wrong email, I know you probably thought it was the right one, but it wasn't as it's impossible to have two gamertags attached to the one email.

The easiest way to verify it is the right email is by looking at the top right of the screen while signed-in to the account, though I'm not sure if you can do that anymore. Other ways are listed here:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
Thema:

cant access account

1. cant access account - Similar Threads - cant access account

2. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  3. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  4. Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.: Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one and 360. There no option for series s/x...
  5. Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox: I’m experiencing a very frustrating issue,where my regular hotmail account has ‘had suspicious activity’,and needs the password changed. The phone number I have on it is my old number which is not...
  6. Cant access account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access account info: I wanted to cancel a subscription through the microsoft site. After signing in a pop-up occured that said microsoft is updating its terms & conditions. I hit next. It eventually times out and says...
  7. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  8. cant access my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my xbox account: I really need help I cant sign into my main Xbox account because forgot password for it. Can't reset password either because Authenticator blocks email requests cause it's turned on. Only reason...
  9. i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group: the family section says im not in a family group yet i keep getting redirected to the 'why cant i change my privacy settings?' page, as i never setup this account with a family group....
  10. region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the...: region change in my cllud gaming account, means what? i cant access any games from the ultimate game bundle i purchased... 29f9451b-4fb3-4d84-8ddf-62476c89dbf5