Can't access account section of the website.

Discus and support Can't access account section of the website. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to access Sign in to your Microsoft account I get this error Imgur: The magic of the Internet and have no idea what to do, this persists... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sa_l, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Sa_l
    Sa_l Guest

Sa_l, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    I cant recover my profile ?

You need to access the billing section of your account, add a proper payment method and pay off anything outstanding. If you can't access or change that here on the website, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and ask to speak to the billing people to sort it out.

Photonimus, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Blizzared
    Blizzared Guest
    Runtime Error on accounts.xbox.com

I'm getting a runtime error when I access the 'My Account' section of the Xbox website. The support person said to post about it here.

Blizzared, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Can't access account section of the website.

Try using a different browser, works fine for me on firefox tho

FearedNightmare, Aug 17, 2014
  5. Photonimus Win User

I cant recover my profile ?

You need to access the billing section of your account, add a proper payment method and pay off anything outstanding. If you can't access or change that here on the website, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and ask to speak to the billing people to sort it out.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Try using a different browser, works fine for me on firefox tho
  7. Exalt Nemesis Win User

Can't Even Access Website.

That's the same error code I get.

Hmm, I wonder if this is also my problem. Attempted to play Skyrim on my XBOX One and get an error of 0x87e107e4. I go to xobox.com/errorhelp as instructed and it says there's no such code. I remove and reload the disc and it says it can't sign in.

I think I experienced something similar on my 360 a while back. I hope it gets resolved.

Anything to I click on the Xbox Error Codes forum link and nothing happens?
  8. Exalt Nemesis Win User

Yup, same here. Just took 26 hours to download all my games and I can't play any of them. I keep getting an error code but when I enter it in I'm told they don't know what the code is for.
  9. Tom Helms Win User

Hmm, I wonder if this is also my problem. Attempted to play Skyrim on my XBOX One and get an error of 0x87e107e4. I go to xobox.com/errorhelp as instructed and it says there's no such code. I remove and reload the disc and it says it can't sign in.

I think I experienced something similar on my 360 a while back. I hope it gets resolved.

Anything to I click on the Xbox Error Codes forum link and nothing happens?
Thema:

1. Can't access account section of the website. - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my sons account, because somehow resetting the password created a new...: I tried to use my phone as a backup verification for his account, as with a Google account. Apparently, Microsoft accounts don't like this, and it sent me a message next time I logged in telling...
  3. Why can't I access online game features on 1 account but the other accounts are fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access online game features on 1 account but the other accounts are fine?: So I was trying to play halo infinite with some friends but it said I had to "authenticate with services" so I waited and I got into the menu but I was unable to join my friends fireteam or play...
  4. Can't access my account in any way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account in any way: Me and my brothers got a Xbox 1 on Christmas a long time ago though we had a Little trouble setting up the Xbox we had are stepdad help us wich signing up used his work email for the account wich...
  5. I can't access my Minecraft Java account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Minecraft Java account.: I checked minecraft.net and it shows that I don't own the game. I tried reinstalling and restarting but it didn't work. [img] [img] dd049bb2-1050-47af-a766-6a3ce935b5b4
  6. Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...: Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a recovery code and I pick my phone number and it...
  7. I can't access my migrated minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my migrated minecraft account: I had my minecraft account before and I remembered that I had migrated my account to a microsoft account before. I personally had two microsoft accounts, and I migrated it to one of my account. I...
  8. I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games: Ok I'm not blaming Microsoft I understand that there are security measures in place to stop hackers I get that. One day I tried logging into my account (using a created account now) and it said it...
  9. My friend can't access his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't access his account: My friend and I need some help with an xbox account. It is a very old a long lived account and had been on many consoles and units, however recently it has asked him to do a 2 step verification to...
  10. DELETED EMAIL, CAN'T ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    DELETED EMAIL, CAN'T ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.: Hi, I recently deleted my Google email, and through that email I had a Microsoft account. So I can't access to my Microsoft account. I have Minecrfat on that account. I wanted to give that game...