Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...

Discus and support Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NJBMjS7, Nov 17, 2022.

1. NJBMjS7
    NJBMjS7 Guest

Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...

Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a recovery code and I pick my phone number and it says a error has happened please try again. Its been weeks on this issue. I just need a way for a support agent to send a verification code to my number linked to the account im wanting to recover but I can't get ahold of anyone

:)

NJBMjS7, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification code to linked number on account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NJBMJS7

What’s the exact error message that you receive when you try to send a code?

Or you put your phone number but no code arrives?

PS: please don’t share personal information including your email address or similar. Here in the forums no one can access directly to account details
  3. jpolo1224 Win User

Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live account I am trying to sign into, however I cannot. Can I please have help?

Yeah it doesn’t let me add a third verification option. It only sends me to account recovery which doesn’t work thanks to 2FA. Just curious if you guys can’t help then who can? I’ve tried Microsoft support and they also sent me to account recovery. I haven’t been able to get on the phone with them since when I call or try to get access to a call it says that texts and calls aren’t supported for this issue. Is there any way this can be solved? I just want to re-gain access to an old account.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Recovering My Other Account I Use For Xbox. Help?

You can't have some access, in the way that Microsoft accounts works there's only access or no access, recovery emails won't be received on the account you try to recover, will go to the contact email that you complete during the process of getting the verification code

But if you don't get a positive recovery form, means you are not giving the correct information or not enough, that's why you should follow the suggestions from the links I shared previously

There's no other way to recover an account
  5. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

I mean i made a feedback to let's people who use Account Reinstatment can unlock their Account even if there is Two Step Verification. Make no sense they can't unlock an Accoun seriously we only activate TSV to don't let's people who don't work With Microsoft to nt get access to our Account but Microsoft should access to Account even if there is Two Step Verification.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Account access help after application was rejected?

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter here. Just a heads up, since this is a forum, we don't have access to your account here and even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because it should only be done by the owner of the account only.

I just want to confirm, your husband's account has two-step verification setup on it? If so, the account recovery form won't work with the account where two-step verification is enabled. It is because the user itself added a new layer of security in accessing his account. No one will be able to access it unless your husband can verify it using one of the information he put on his two-step verification details.

The best option here is for you to recover first one of his security information on his two-step verification details so you can get back into his account.
Thema:

1. Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification... - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. I can't access my email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my email account: I have been trying to get into my hotmail account for about 5 days but it won't let me. I have emails saved that are very important and I need to get access to them, I have given security...
  10. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...