Can't access a party on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't access a party on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We cannot access party mode on Xbox one. The error code is [0x80190193]. We have checked with the Internet provider and checked all of the router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaTe Erupt, Jan 8, 2016.

1. FaTe Erupt
    FaTe Erupt Guest

We cannot access party mode on Xbox one. The error code is [0x80190193]. We have checked with the Internet provider and checked all of the router access and all is fine. Xbox support wonder if it is due to communication blockages previously on the account?
    We have checked everything else, can anyone help please?? Thank you !!!

:)

FaTe Erupt, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Haydenrhook5
    Haydenrhook5 Guest
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x800C0008

Unable to start or join a party, and also can't access some of my account settings on xbox.

Haydenrhook5, Jan 8, 2016
  3. nailsone
    nailsone Guest
    New error 0x87b20c08

Hi, i have an error ( 0x87b20c08 ) and he blocks access the xbox live functionality. I can't create Live party, and can't join the party. My game offers me access only the solo i can't join the multiplayer.

I'm been connected to Xbox live but not accès on multiplayer or functionality.

nailsone, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest

Jena Makarov, Jan 8, 2016
  5. XxDioAlexX
    XxDioAlexX Guest
    I can't create or join a party on xbox one error code is 0x800C000B not only me all my friends cant my gamertag is

XxDioAlexX, Jan 13, 2016
  6. unreal243
    unreal243 Guest
    I'm experiencing the same issues as XxDioAlexX, same with all my friends, but your website says all is okay? It can't be all of us surely?

unreal243, Jan 13, 2016
  7. Happening to everyone. Xbox One has been the most buggy and unreliable console in terms of everything. Online multiplayer, servers, patches, you name it. If it weren't for Gears being Xbox exclusive, I'm sure we wouldn't even be here.

SoS x DeMoNzz, Jan 13, 2016
  8. wastyman
    wastyman Guest

Hey guys, there is and issue with the social servers which is what may be affecting you guys. Hold time im sure the issue will be resolved soon.

wastyman, Jan 13, 2016
  9. BindiRoy1974
    BindiRoy1974 Guest
    This is getting old fast. If it wasn't for gears of war going onto xbox one i wouldn't even considered coming back to xbox.

BindiRoy1974, Jan 13, 2016
  10. DethOn2Legs
    DethOn2Legs Guest
    Wasn't even 3 weeks ago we had the same trouble. I should have just purchased a better gaming PC and stuck with Steam.

DethOn2Legs, Oct 31, 2018
  11. NonSportsGirl Win User

About XB1 Backward Compatibility

You should be able to use in game chat but you can't access private or party chat. You go straight into the 360 game and can't access the mini-guide because the Xbox button takes you back to the One dashboard.
  12. Just a Volunteer Win User

Can't access party chat on Xbox One

Check the steps in Error code 0x87DD0013. Xbox Live may have had an issue or you need to restart your console and/or your network hardware to reestablish the connection.
  13. ShadowWo1f3 Win User

0x87c40001

can't access my friends list or party. very frustrating!
  14. Jdh5153 Win User

Can't play any online games, connected to xbox live though.

I can use all of the third party apps, but can't access the Xbox Store, Xbox Music, etc. or play multiplayer games. Had the problem for three nights now.....
  15. JhonSnow777 Win User

HEADSET CHAT MIXER MALFUNCTION

Thema:

1. Can't access a party on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't access party

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...