Can't access a microsoft account

Discus and support Can't access a microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for an account for my GF and she forgot her password, sending a request to reset her account doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrésMorán, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Can't access a microsoft account

I bought minecraft for an account for my GF and she forgot her password, sending a request to reset her account doesn't work

:)

AndrésMorán, Jul 2, 2022
  2. AndrésMorán Win User

Hi, thank you for the reply.

The problem here is that the account was created specifically to buy minecraft, so it seems like the info i have
    (including the credit card that was used) isn't enough to make it work.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, unfortunately credit card info only doesn't work

You need to answer correctly most of the questions in the form :c
    But other than that is not possible to recover it, regular Microsoft support is not able to share account info with you due to security and privacy policies

So basically everything related and available about how to recover an account is explained and described on the previous links

Sorry Andrés
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today AndrésMorán

Sorry to hear that, the only ways to recover an Xbox account are with:

Password reset link: https://account.live.com/password/reset

If the code doesn't arrive to the email you wrote, that means that's not the security email linked to the account.

The other option if it's not possible with the password reset link is filling the Account Recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Hope it helps, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  5. Luka Vidakovic Win User

I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

I can't access the Microsoft account so I can't check
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Forgot old microsoft accout password to my current xbox live gamertag need help

Hey there! Apologies, but if Microsoft denied you access to the account, then that means you didn't verify the account in question. You might think that, but if you can't verify the account, then you can't get access to the account, sorry.
Thema:

1. Can't access a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't access microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...