Can’t acces my DLC for a delisted game
Discus and support Can’t acces my DLC for a delisted game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a dlc for a game that has since been delisted. It does show up on ready to install, amd i manage to install them on my xbox but i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANTOINE HEBERT, Aug 8, 2023.
Thema:
Can’t acces my DLC for a delisted game
Loading...
-
Can’t acces my DLC for a delisted game - Similar Threads - Can’t acces DLC
-
Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update
in XboX InsidersRe-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
my old ps4 is broken and i can’t connect my mc acc on my new ps4
in XBoX Games and Appsmy old ps4 is broken and i can’t connect my mc acc on my new ps4: my old ps4 is broken and i can’t connect my mc acc on my new ps4 c5e7e8ba-aed0-4a11-a071-f750175b02e2 -
Can’t get my old Fortnite acc back
in XBoX Games and AppsCan’t get my old Fortnite acc back: I have an acc right now but I can’t log in on my old one with much skins I have spent much money on and I really want to log into it again but I can’t remember what email and password it is to the... -
Since this morning I can’t acces my profile/account
in XBoX AccessibilitySince this morning I can’t acces my profile/account: Good morning, turned on my xbox this morning and I can’t acces my profile (it’s made on my gmail email) , tried another one (made in yahoo) and that works. I reset my console, my router,... -
Can’t close/open Xbox acc on MCPE
in XBoX on MobileCan’t close/open Xbox acc on MCPE: My friend made a realm to play together and a week ago he had the “security and privacy” xbox account issue, I think fixed it because I was able to open he’s acc and play on he’s acc from all my... -
I can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a)
in XBoX on ConsolesI can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a): I cant sung in my acc have error (0x80a4001a) bd23b5ce-ab86-4b2f-a480-2bebd85bf84b