Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

Discus and support Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kiran B. Gaikwad, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games?

I have just buy gaming console which is xbox series x now i want to buy online games from xbox but before it i need to add credit or debit card to my account and in india there is only this payment option available for microsoft also in india we cant buy xbox gift card to add games to xbox what is use of xbox in india if they have xbox series s?

:)

Kiran B. Gaikwad, Oct 5, 2022
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

Visa Gift Card? How can I add it?

You cant use gift cards on xbox live as a form of payment method. Has to be a debit or credit card.
  3. Hotics Win User

making a purchase on xbox

Hi there Sam,

Please tell me what you were trying to buy it with. Credit Card, Debit Card, Gift Card, Paypal?

There could be a issue where you dont have enough funds in your credit card/debit card.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Visa gift card

Hi Devil Pup,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue adding a Visa Gift card to your account. These cards can run into many issues for use on the Microsoft store, it's recommended to use a normal debit/credit card or a pre-paid Xbox gift card
    to add currency to your account.

I hope information helps.
  5. YoLo_ Win User

xbox giftcards

If you have enough credit in your gift card ofc you can if not the system ask you to add a debit/credit card
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Store

You will need to add a debit or credit card to your account for a back up payment option, then you can use your gift card.
Thema:

Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

1. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i... - Similar Threads - Cant able add

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  10. Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games: I am trying to use the Xbox PC system for a game that was bought in the Microsoft store and I am being told the Gaming services needs updated. When I try to update I get a error code. I have tried...