Cannto add funds to my childs account

Discus and support Cannto add funds to my childs account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Trying to add funds to my childs account for an xbox purchase, i have tried 3 different payment methods and it gives me the same answer, cannot proess... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RickyGoins1, Aug 10, 2021.

1. RickyGoins1
    RickyGoins1 Guest

Trying to add funds to my childs account for an xbox purchase, i have tried 3 different payment methods and it gives me the same answer, cannot proess payment contact support. there is no support to contact. please advise.

:)

RickyGoins1, Aug 10, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @RickyGoins1! I hope that you are doing well!

With payment issues like these, you will need to contact our live agents as they will have visibility on your account and can locate the cause of the issue. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  3. Smwutches Win User

transferring money between accounts

In a family group, the primary account can add funds to a child account, but funds cannot be transferred between accounts otherwise.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Add funds to child’s account

Hello Billy Matthews1,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums.

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX
      What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "Unable to redeem code due to missing digits on gift card" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. AndrewBowden1 Win User

Cant add funds to child account

Thanks. Tried contacting support but didn't get anywhere with it.

Tried online chat and couldn't speak to a person so tried to phone and it cut off.

But thanks.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Cant add funds to child account

Is there a previously unpaid balance on the account?
Thema:

1. Cannto add funds to my childs account - Similar Threads - Cannto add funds

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  6. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  7. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  8. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  9. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  10. Cannto add funds to my childs account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannto add funds to my childs account: Trying to add funds to my childs account for an xbox purchase, i have tried 3 different payment methods and it gives me the same answer, cannot proess payment contact support. there is no support...