Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

Discus and support Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021.

1. XenobyteZX
    XenobyteZX Guest

Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?

:)

XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

yes, as xcloud is not one of the perks that can be shared.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

As I recall Australia won’t have Xcloud data centers till later in the year due to COVID delays
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why is XCLOUD GAMES NOT WORKING FOR OTHER CONSOLE USERS?

With the Home setting, Game Pass itself doesn't share, Only games and the benefit of playing online from Gold/Game Pass Ultimate share. Other benefits are only available to the account that purchases the subscription can access that. If you're not that account, you can't use Xcloud.

They are currently testing a family subscription.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta

i think he is on about the xcloud service, this can only be used by the actuall account with the sub, it cannot be shared with other or family.
  6. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
Thema:

1. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. - Similar Threads - Cannot Xcloud despite

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...: Steps to reproduce this are to take any 5G capable iPhone and, using cell data, run a stream. After 3-5 minutes the iPhone will begin to overheat and the device will throttle itself entirely,...
  8. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  9. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  10. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share game pass cloud play