Cannot use redeem.microsoft.com, blank page.

Discus and support Cannot use redeem.microsoft.com, blank page. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, Today I wanted to redeem a key to my account, so I went to the redeem page at redeem.microsoft.com and after logging in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VoieTudor, Jul 18, 2022.

1. VoieTudor
    VoieTudor Guest

Hi all,

Today I wanted to redeem a key to my account, so I went to the redeem page at redeem.microsoft.com and after logging in with my Microsoft account, the page went blank, completely empty and the browser (Chrome) was still loading it. After a couple of minutes, the page returned to the login page to log back in and it does the same stuff again and again. I cannot access the redeem page. I have also tried Edge and Internet Explorer besides Chrome and same result.

Could somebody help me with this?

:)

VoieTudor, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try a different device in redeeming your code but please make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.

If you're on a Laptop or PC, you can also try using the Xbox App by following the steps below:

1. Press the Start button, and then enter Xbox into the search bar.

2. Choose the Xbox app from the results to open the app.

3. Select your gamerpic in the top-left corner, and then select Settings.

4. Select Redeem under Redeem a code.

5. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

Here are the steps on Microsoft Store:

1. Press the Start button, and then enter store into the search bar.

2. Choose Microsoft Store from the results to open the app.

3. Select your account in the top-right corner of the screen, and then select Redeem code or gift cards.

4. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

You can also redeem the code on your Xbox console. You can check the detailed steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

It goes to a blank page now redeem.microsoft.com but say no auth at top. On the Xbox it downloads but not the Xbox one version I think
  4. DominumStige Win User

error after put prepaid code

5. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Redeeming Code

Hi, try this on this page.

https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom&wa=wsignin1.0
Thema:

1. Cannot use redeem.microsoft.com, blank page. - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem microsoft

2. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  3. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  4. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  5. Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...: Nao consigo resgatar o premio de 50 pontos da conquista diaria [Translation - I can't redeem the 50-point prize for daily achievement] 63e76360-e4f0-4d72-83f4-c50afa229a67
  6. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  7. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  8. Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts): I found an older 1600 Microsoft Points card that I bought a while back, but when I tried redeeming it just now, I got the following error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  9. Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available in my country. I live in Pakistan but my...
  10. I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...: I can't redeem fallout 3 code on my xbox 360 after talking to 3 microsoft agents. df3c64e7-e7da-4850-951d-2654d0456be4