Cannot use Paypal bank account to purchase
Discus and support Cannot use Paypal bank account to purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought two games on the 1st using my Paypal bank account.. which went through fine, although Paypal had to take money out of another bank account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Double44, Jan 8, 2014.
Thema:
Cannot use Paypal bank account to purchase
Loading...
-
Cannot use Paypal bank account to purchase - Similar Threads - Cannot Paypal bank
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
I Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account
in XBoX on ConsolesI Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account: I’m on my xbox , trying to add my paypal so i can buy something in game. I’ve made sure every single letter is typed correctly , and yet it gives me the “Check your Paypal sign-in info for... -
Partner Center - Page to pay fees broken, cannot pay with PayPal
in XBoX Games and AppsPartner Center - Page to pay fees broken, cannot pay with PayPal: Hello! I hope this is the correct place to ask questions about the Creators Program. To open my Individual Developer account, I must pay the 20$ fees. I'd like to pay with PayPal. Unfortunately,... -
I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.
in XBoX on WindowsI cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few... -
i cannot use paypal
in XBoX Games and Appsi cannot use paypal: I cannot use paypal to complete my purchase on microsoft or xbox store it shows contact support we will get u sorted out. I live in india but since microsoft does not have paypal here i have... -
Xbox cannot download PvZ paypal error
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox cannot download PvZ paypal error: I have bought Ki combo breaker pack before without any problems. Now few weeks later wanted to buy PvZ with paypal and now i get: Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option. Try a... -
i cannot redeem xbox live code 3 months and i cannot buy it with paypal?
in XBoX on Consolesi cannot redeem xbox live code 3 months and i cannot buy it with paypal?: [img] The code works but i cannot redeem it..? 2c275d25-e812-46dd-9646-6fb8bdf0efd0 -
Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot use Ms currency and than paypal: I was to be able to use what is left in my ms currency im my account than takem the rest out with paypal now it keeps asking me to add a credit card? why the change? i am in the beta prewview and...