Cannot use most game functions
Discus and support Cannot use most game functions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just want to say that I have NEVER gotten awarded keys for anytimes that I have participated in the "community count" towards the Bingo cards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesusSideKik7, Jan 16, 2018.
Thema:
Cannot use most game functions
Loading...
-
Cannot use most game functions - Similar Threads - Cannot game functions
-
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI
in XboX InsidersCannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by... -
profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.
in XboX Insidersprofile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it... -
Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space
in XboX InsidersIssue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive.... -
XBOX Retro Games - Cannot stream games
in XboX InsidersXBOX Retro Games - Cannot stream games: Hi, everyone - I love the XBOX Retro Classics. All the Activision games, even the obscure ones. They all worked for a couple of weeks, but now I cannot get one to open up and play. Pitfall, River... -
When I open a game, I cannot use any of the function "A", "Y", "X" etc from PC.
in XboX InsidersWhen I open a game, I cannot use any of the function "A", "Y", "X" etc from PC.: When I open a game, I cannot use any of the function "A", "Y", "X" etc from PC. The pc doesnt have a controller and the Keyboard doesnt map to these buttons. submitted by /u/Cryptotypical... -
Cannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function
in XBoX on WindowsCannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function: [img] When trying to play any game from Xbox Game Pass (Desperados III, Dead By Daylight, Grounded) on PC, error like this shows up. Reinstalling the games doesn't work. I tried restarting...