Cannot use marketplace or save character in Minecraft
Discus and support Cannot use marketplace or save character in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft bought & installed for child's account, and Marketplace does not work. It just gives error code `D-0,`. Character cannot be saved or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cmouse, Jan 14, 2022.
Thema:
Cannot use marketplace or save character in Minecraft
Loading...
-
Cannot use marketplace or save character in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot marketplace save
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
I cannot find my Minecraft marketplace items. What do I do?
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot find my Minecraft marketplace items. What do I do?: P.S. I bought these with REAL cash, and my game is fully updated. I looked in the Minecraft Marketplace and I couldn't find them. Can I get a refund or replacements for these items or are they... -
Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?: I can't buy this game and I have xbox360 so I could perfectly play it but I have the card introduced to pay for it but it never completes the transaction. I want to by and play the game Renegade... -
Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .
in XBoX on WindowsCannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...