Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough

Discus and support Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently tried using the custom gamerpic feature, however it says I’m not old enough. When I first created this account, my birthday was input as an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolBiz125, Jun 10, 2018.

1. CoolBiz125
    CoolBiz125 Guest

I recently tried using the custom gamerpic feature, however it says I’m not old enough. When I first created this account, my birthday was input as an adult, over 18 years old. Nothing has been changed , so why can I not use this feature?

Any help is appreciated.

:)

CoolBiz125, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Lord wolfly
    Lord wolfly Guest
    Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough

Everytime I try to upload a custom image for my gamerpic it says im not old enough even though I'm well beyond 18 an have a adult account with no restrictions. I'm tired of this, I've paid an invested into Xbox since the original Xbox an this has not happened
    to me until now randomly PLEASE FIX IT!

Lord wolfly, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Custom Gamerpic

When ever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom image it says I’m not old enough but is there another way I can change my gamer pic?

OutlawDragon29, Jun 10, 2018
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Custom GamerPic?

When people were given the freedom to post what they liked on the forums these boards were reguarly decorated with vaginas.

So no.

You don't get to have your own custom gamerpic because humanity is not mature enough to have it's own custom gamerpic.

Even though you may be smart enough and responsible enough to have your own custom gamerpic it's not enough to raise the morons to a higher level.

Unfortunately they have dragged you down.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough

I did change it on account.microsoft.com is there a way to do it on XBL.
    To be the bearer of bad news: That is not possible.

The only way to promote an Xbox Live account from child to adult is for it to age up on it's own.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Percy Jellis Win User

Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough

Was your account already listed as 18+ or did you change your birthdate on account.microsoft.com? Changing your birthdate on there does not change it on your XBL account.
    I did change it on account.microsoft.com is there a way to do it on XBL.
Thema:

1. Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough - Similar Threads - Cannot custom gamerpic

2. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  3. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  4. I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?: I recently created a new Microsoft account and connected that to a new Xbox gamertag/profile. I am unable to change my gamerpic, theme, gamertag, link accounts, or anything with a customization...
  5. I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.: So I have a skin I made and I am able to use it on my laptop, but when I go into Minecraft on either Nintendo Switch or Xbox, it shows up as a random skin. I used it in-game, and then closed the...
  6. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.: Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My account is an adult account. I am not in any...
  7. Cannot view custom gamerpics.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot view custom gamerpics.: Up until yesterday morning I was able to view all my friends custom gamerpics. Now all of a sudden I cannot view custom gamerpics from anybody anymore. I have not changed any of my privacy...
  8. Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live): Hello, Wondering if it is just the servers or something else. When creating a post for LFG, I am able to add suggested tags, but not custom. I click "+add custom tag" write my tag, hit start...
  9. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  10. Cannot Upload custom profile pic?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Upload custom profile pic?: Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]