Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

Discus and support Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iosifc7, Nov 14, 2021.

1. /u/iosifc7
    /u/iosifc7 Guest

I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help?

submitted by /u/iosifc7
    [link] [comments]

/u/iosifc7, Nov 14, 2021
  2. RicanBoiiCuhh Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi I am a Ring 3 Preview Member and I wanted to know how I can change My current ring to the Alpha Ring so I can help Xbox and give my input on their updates a bit sooner.
  3. jayminecraft123 Win User

Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

From the Recent Xbox alpha ring update I start lagging for 3 seconds and It happens again for 30 minutes
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

YouTube App Glitching Screen

Hi David,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. This is a known issue that is being worked on currently in the alpha ring of the Xbox Insider program. The alpha ring had an update yesterday and a blog post on

Xbox Wire
    states it's being tracked.

"My Games and Apps
    • We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback."

You can always help with the process by reporting the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app. Just follow this guide

"How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider"
    for instructions on how to report the issue.
Thema:

1. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help? - Similar Threads - Cannot update second

2. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  3. killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play: killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play 19fbbff3-e1e9-45ff-816f-b8d8005541c9
  4. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  5. Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on: My Xbox series x has been prompting me to complete a 784.0 MB update. It gets to 60% of Step 2 of 3: Verifying, and then shuts down and doesn’t power back on. If I try to turn it back on, the...
  6. Cannot unisntall Sea of thieves and update stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unisntall Sea of thieves and update stuck: Hi, i've got a problem with sea of thieves on xbox game launcher. There is 2 things. The game takes 200 Go of space on one of my disk, and i can't delete it, whatever i do. Another thing, sea of...
  7. I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...: To be honest, this is starting to grow VERY frustrating. I cannot understand why on Earth am I not able -in this age- to play a game I BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY because some very weird issue keeps...
  8. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  9. Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later: I go to Linked Acoounts on my Xbox series x. I have been able to link Discord, twitch and reddit. But Steam fails to link. I send phone notification and click to link. I get error "Failed to...
  10. Failing to Update and cannot connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failing to Update and cannot connect to the internet.: My 6(?) Year-old Xbox 1 S tried to update, then promptly failed. It stopped at 23% twice before the update action was unavailable. Like, I can't even attempt an update anymore. Going to the...