Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superscooper123, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store on my xbox one, and chose "manage subscription". It took me to the subscriptions settings of my xbox, but it did not show my xbox live gold subcription, it only showed a cancelled game pass subscription. I don't want to pay $120 per year, so help is appreciated.

:)

superscooper123, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone else use your console that may have set it as their Home? You could be sharing Gold from someone else since you don't have a subscription on your account.
  4. superscooper123 Win User

I checked my other account, but it is not the one subscribed to xbox live gold, it is my main one that is
  5. superscooper123 Win User

Even though the price isn't changing, I still want to cancel it, but it only showed the cancelled game pass subscription on account.microsoft.com on the "services and subscriptions" page
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Cannot Unsubscribe Live

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  7. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  8. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  9. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  10. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...