Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superscooper123, Feb 2, 2021.

  1. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold


    I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store on my xbox one, and chose "manage subscription". It took me to the subscriptions settings of my xbox, but it did not show my xbox live gold subcription, it only showed a cancelled game pass subscription. I don't want to pay $120 per year, so help is appreciated.

    :)
     
    superscooper123, Feb 2, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

    Does anyone else use your console that may have set it as their Home? You could be sharing Gold from someone else since you don't have a subscription on your account.
  4. superscooper123 Win User

    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

    I checked my other account, but it is not the one subscribed to xbox live gold, it is my main one that is
  5. superscooper123 Win User

    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

    Even though the price isn't changing, I still want to cancel it, but it only showed the cancelled game pass subscription on account.microsoft.com on the "services and subscriptions" page
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

Thema:

Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

Loading...
  1. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Cannot Unsubscribe Live

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...