Cannot unmute a friend of COD MW

Discus and support Cannot unmute a friend of COD MW in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to unmute one particular friend in game on COD MW. We have tried everything (Spamming unmute, resetting, etc...) and cannot fix it. Voice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrfidl10, Jan 24, 2021.

  1. Mrfidl10
    Mrfidl10 Guest

    Cannot unmute a friend of COD MW


    I am unable to unmute one particular friend in game on COD MW. We have tried everything (Spamming unmute, resetting, etc...) and cannot fix it. Voice chat works with other friends. Can anyone please help with this issue?

    :)
     
    Mrfidl10, Jan 24, 2021
    #1
  2. GrSi Win User

    Voice chat on Fortnite and CoD working ok Xbox to PS4 and PC, but not to Xbox

    I assume they all are in party, as he is in a group. Xbox friend can talk to PS4 friend and Xbox son can talk to PS4 friend. But in the same game Xbox friend cannot talk to Xbox son. Leaving PS4 friend to relay each of the XBoxs to each other.

    I have the same problem on CoD MW and I have my the other Xbox player as an Xbox friend and in game friend but cannot hear each other.
  3. Atrocity v85 Win User

    Wont let me unmute

    Cannot unmute friend as well, cycled power of console and router, still nothing. Same issue with Xbox app.
  4. Atrocity v85 Win User

    Cant unmute friends!!!

    Cannot unmute friend as well, cycled power of console and router, still nothing. Same issue with Xbox app.
  5. TiroTorto Win User

    Wont let me unmute

    Same here since this weekend. My friend cannot unmute me. Nat is open on both sides and he can unmute and hear me with another account on the same device. Very frustrating. Lost several hours of game play on a weekend because of this.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    How Can You Suck At Advanced Warfare But Be Good At Destiny?

    There are more 1337 campers in AW and every other COD game since MW.

    Your friend is correct. It sucks.
Thema:

Cannot unmute a friend of COD MW

Loading...
  1. Cannot unmute a friend of COD MW - Similar Threads - Cannot unmute friend

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...