Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taylor Salez, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Taylor Salez
    Taylor Salez Guest

Hey everyone.

I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4).

I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft.

Now, I cannot sign in to either my old account (since it's been deleted) nor a new account, as it asks me to login to my old account instead.

What can I do?

:)

Taylor Salez, Sep 25, 2020
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Taylor,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with unlinking your account. We recommend reaching out to Playstation support. As they would be the ones to assist you on this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Hi Raffael!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Minecraft account. Since your Microsoft account was deleted, it's possible that your Minecraft account was also deleted along with it. However, you can try to unlink your Minecraft account from your Microsoft account and migrate it to a new one. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to the Mojang website and log in to your account.

2. Click on "Account" and then "Settings."

3. Scroll down to "Linked Accounts" and click on "Unlink" next to your Microsoft account.

4. Once your Minecraft account is unlinked, you can migrate it to a new Microsoft account by following the instructions on the Mojang website.

Please note that if your Minecraft account was deleted along with your Microsoft account, you may not be able to recover it. However, it's worth a try to unlink and migrate it to a new account. I hope this helps!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

MInecraft Java Edition

According to what's described on the Minecraft official page: "After you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked. "

This means that the Xbox Online support team won't be able to do anything about the situation, and my advice would be to get in touch with them once again to see what can be done about the case.

The link for reference => Unlinking a Minecraft: Java Edition Account and a Microsoft Account – Home.
Thema:

1. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Cannot unlink Minecraft

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  7. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.: i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it? 7bc2cb51-68c5-402c-998f-64e0648d1ba8
  8. I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.: So I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account from my Minecraft account since it got banned and Minecraft did not do anything, so to not re-buy the game that I already had. So is it possible to...
  9. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  10. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help: Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which I set up many years ago. I unfortunately had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new